Iggy is in the houuuuuuse!

It’s been a long time, but since there’s a new forum, I thought I’d come back and school you guys some more. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Ok. I’m out.

2 Likes

lol. You know you missed me.

3 Likes

Hi Iggy! I joined February 2016 so I never really got the chance to meet you. Anyhoo, nice to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember this dude, welcome back!

Nice to meet you too, FlameHeart. I started in 2002 but was abducted by aliens a while back.

2 Likes

ive heard of this iggy character. somewhere in the back recesses of my mind an old guy remembers…

1 Like

Oh wow…Iggy! One of my comfort names from way back!!! You probably don’t remember me, but I always enjoyed your posts!

I’ve been around since (I think '07 or '08) Welcome back! And I’m still trying learn this new site.

1 Like

.>

Good to see ya dude.

Pull up a stool and I’ll buy you beer.

.>>>>

1 Like

Do you remember the thread, with poll, that we had in Trivial Pursuits of best Mods? Iggy was tied for 19th with Dr Funk.

Out of curiosity, who came in the top ten? Most of the Mods I remember are long gone.

I’m pretty sure out of 20 mods I was probably like 21 or 22 on the list :smile:

i’m just kidding about a poll. just wanted to make Iggy feel welcome.

:sunglasses:

Oh yes! I remember you too Snow! I think I remember you as more libertarian leaning?

hmmm. I’m highly conservative fiscally, but lean left on social issues. Always have always will. Well except illegal immigrants (social issue). I’ve been called a lot of bad names by liberals over my thoughts on illegal immigrants.

1 Like

Iggy!!! Nice to “see” you back!

Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see you. Hope all is well. Everything here is both totally different and exactly the same.

2 Likes

OG hannity crew.

1 Like

Welcome back to the new forum!

1 Like

Hi! I remember you. Good to see you again.