IG report about FBI conduct ahead of the 2016 presidential election date set

It shows no such thing.

You can’t possibly convince anyone except “true believers” that his animus and prejudice in no way affected how he did his job. To even suggest same is utterly ridiculous.

If anything it simply showed that those above him who were aware of it didn’t care and likely felt the same way.

Remember, to this point 3 of the 5 who were sending such texts have not even been identified.

Wouldn’t the true believers be the ones who assume his animus affected his job without evidence?

No. He’s a human being and as such it is utterly unbelievable that anyone can assert such prejudice and animus do not affect his work and his decision making especially in light of how he handled the two cases.

Just to be clear, you’re the one that is believing something without any evidence to support it.

How did his handling of the Trump case affect his campaign?

You’re making that up.

He wrote the original draft of the exoneration statement of Hillary before they’d even interviewed 18 of the principles including Hillary and flat dismissed dozens of felonies she committed while at the same time in spite of finding nothing to show any wrong doing relating to the Trump Team and Russian Collusion wanted to spearhead that operation.

His texts make it clear he intended to do whatever he could to help Hillary and to Prevent Trump from being elected and following the election to stop him.

That clearly shows his bias absolutely affected his decision making and his work.

If you think Strzok wrote the original draft then you clearly have no idea what you’re taking about.

Well you’re partially correct. One of us doesn’t know what we’re talking about or at least pretending not to.

FBI Changed Hillary’s Exoneration Letter To Protect Obama

Peter Strzok changed former FBI Director James Comey’s exoneration letter for Hillary Clinton to shield former President Barack Obama from being implicated in the scheme.

Newly released text messages from the rogue agents indicate Strzok and Lisa Page worked fiercely to distance Obama from the former secretary of state’s email scandal.

Strzok, who is still employed at the FBI, was fired last summer by special counsel Robert Mueller. An internal query revealed he had been sending thousands of anti-Trump text messages to Page, a top lawyer at the FBI with whom he was having an affair.

In a text message dated June 30, 2016, Strzok spoke about changing the language in Comey’s original draft statement exonerating Clinton.

Strzok co wrote and edited the letter with Comey.

Strzok was also personally responsible for the change of language in an attempt to shiled Hillary from prosecution.

Strzok was also involved in altering Comey’s statement that described Clinton’s handling of her private email server as “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless.”

The difference between you and me is that I use the IG report as my source and you use the “Conservative Daily Post”. If I relied on this kind of garbage blog, I’d probable avoid linking it too.

Which is why you are constantly face planting with your claims.

You said he wrote the original draft of the letter and that’s 100% false. Not that you’ll ever admit it. Comey wrote the original draft which was only tweaked. It was edited by about 8 different people including Strzok. Your blog post is garbage. You know how I know? The line about emailing Obama was removed by James Rybicki, not Strzok. You know how I know this? I read the IG report. Something you should do if you want to have any idea what you’re talking about.

Page 195 to 196 of the IG report in case you’re wondering.

2 Likes

Stop making stuff up

:rofl: Nostradamus

I didn’t make anything up. He co wrote and edited it.

That isn’t what you originally said, you said he wrote the original draft. If you edit a book it does not make you a co-author, it just makes you an editor.

Strzok is their latest anti-Christ.

1 Like

Neither post was my opinion. Did you expect a congressman and Strzok to agree?