IG report about FBI conduct ahead of the 2016 presidential election date set

Its nice to know you evaded all of NRA’s points and inserted the DNC false propaganda. Misfud is a known DNC sympathizer.

Only happened in admins halper was involved in. Sorry, you have a tough time connecting things.

You do realize that Halper, Downer, Steele, and now misfud are parts of British intelligence? The FBI and DNC colluded with a foreign spy network to keep tabs on trump…

I literally rebutted the entire thing with sources, something the article lacked. Do better.

Did you read anything at all in this thread, let alone the last several posts?

you literally posted no sources, just regurgitated what you though to be true. Deflect!

1. Misfud- Pictured with British intelligence leaders.
  2. Steele- English Spy
  3. Downer- Australian diplomat that serves at the will of the motherland england
  4. Halper- English Prof at Cambridge

All tried and were part of the undermining of the trump campaign. So its ok to collude with other countries as long as its not russia?

The only sources you give are so far left, they dont even count.

Sounds like what you did.

Well, the report is out.

Is it the “truth” you were hoping for?

1 Like

If anything it show culture of corruption is deeper then we thought.

LOL

10char

:smile:

Did I call it, or did I call it?

3 Likes

:joy:

:joy:

1 Like

Lol you are so predictable.

Better start trashing Horowitz. There are three agents giving testimony this month, you already told us you’d be trashing them. Might as well start practicing.

4 Likes

Swing and a miss.

It will be interesting for sure, particularly when the criminal referrals come down.

The 5 people being investigated, from my understanding, due to receiving things of value (tix, etc) from reporters?

Is that your big bombshell?

Face it, “deep state gate” is dead. ■■■■■■■ dead. Sorry.

6 Likes

We’ll see when OPR gets done with the disciplinary review.

Bwahahahahahaha! That was genius! :rofl: :clap: I wish I could give this post 1,000 likes!!

Ya did good work.

2 Likes

We knew it already, but we were told again that James Comey should have been fired.

We knew it already, but we were told again that there was no foundation for the Mueller investigation.

Peter Strzok is a veteran counterintelligence agent who was assigned to both the investigation into Clinton’s personal email server and Muller’s probe into possible collusion between Trump officials and Russians during the election.

According to the text messages, Strzok was hesitant to join Mueller’s investigation because of his “gut sense” that there was “no big there there.”