IG report about FBI conduct ahead of the 2016 presidential election date set

So you attack the source but can’t dispute the facts as stated.

I’m not going to repeat myself. Either you can read what I wrote and formulate a rational response or you can keep repeating the same nonsense I already addressed.

I think I know what you’re going to do.

Right. I didn’t have the time or stomach to dig into more than the linked Mifsud post but it’s all a bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense. Mifsud was in a group photo with someone who may or may not be UK intelligence therefore he’s definitely a UK agent.

Oh, and I guess he was in a photo next to pro-Trump politician Boris Johnson. Damning evidence.

FYI If you want people to take crap like that seriously it would help to quote the parts you think are most relevant. Linking to some nutjob conspiracy blog with thousands of words of hand-waving to support a crazy headline and then saying “dispute the facts!” is not a great way to get a response. I’ve read more of this linked disobedientmedia.com post than I should have and the “facts” aren’t even totally clear. Lots of assertions though!

But again, to point out what I feel should be obvious, it would be pretty odd for multiple intelligence agencies to go to all this trouble to set up the Trump campaign but then reveal none of it until after the election.

Do you think it somehow helps to buttress your position by makings up that are patently false?

Where in the article is that stated?

Ok let’s start here.

George Papadopoulos appears to have been targeted by three individuals with ties to British and/or U.S. Intelligence.

Joseph Mifsud
Alexander Downer
Stefan Halper
George Papadopoulos and Joseph Mifsud reportedly both worked at the London Centre of International Law Practice.

Joseph Mifsud appears to have joined LCILP around November 2015. Papadopoulos appears to have joined LCILP sometime in late February or early March 2016 after leaving Ben Carson’s campaign.

Per reports, Papadopoulos and Mifsud first met on March 14, 2016.

The London Centre of International Law and Practice Limited (LCILP) is an odd institution. From their website:

LCILP training emphasises the practical application of international law as a field inseparable from its geopolitical and global economic context.

On March 22, 2016, the Washington Post noted the following:

Papadopoulos, a 2009 graduate of DePaul University, directs an international energy center at the London Center of International Law Practice.

The Post did not seem to be aware that Papadopoulos had only held that position for a matter of weeks.

How Papadopoulos got the position remains unknown. An article by Medium notes the following:

The Centre for International Energy and Natural Resources Law & Security existed, at least in name, before Papadopoulos’s arrival and it’s unclear why he was chosen to head it. A list on the website of a dozen people associated with it suggests others were better qualified.

Show any of the above to be false if you can.

Not if they weren’t successful.

Where does it say that Misfud is associated with US intelligence?

Where exactly have I claimed that he was?

It is also a coincidence that the FBI’s “informant” is one of the few people in US history known to have spied on a US Presidential campaign using CIA Agents.

You claimed he was an Intel operator. Where is that stated as fact?

George Papadopoulos appears to have been targeted by three individuals with ties to British and/or U.S. Intelligence.

Joseph Mifsud
Alexander Downer
Stefan Halper
George Papadopoulos and Joseph Mifsud reportedly both worked at the London Centre of International Law Practice

What evidence is provided to prove this as factual? Any?

Is this really where you want to go? Is your argument that weak?

They stated all three have ties to US and/or UK intelligence, that is what you asked for.

I want to go down this road. Show that Misfud was a US or UK intelligence operator. Factually.

I provided what you asked for three times, each time you move the bar.

Show that the named individuals are not intelligence operatives if you can.

Just to be clear, your only evidence that Misfud is a US or UK intelligence operator is that some guy on the internet said he is?

That’s how weak your argument is.

What sources other than what is posted on the net can we post here?

If you wish to assert that he isn’t, show it.