IG report about FBI conduct ahead of the 2016 presidential election date set

Please, tell us of some of these lies.

Why is the former Deputy Director of the FBI demanding immunity from criminal prosecution?

All the kids are doing it.

The FBI is in disarray.

You can start with this.

One particular exchange focused on the FBI’s need to “finish” its investigation into Clinton’s email server after Sen. Ted Cruz dropped out of the 2016 presidential race, making a Clinton-Trump match up most likely. One message references “MYE,” apparently an acronym for “Midyear Exam,” the FBI’s case name for the Clinton email probe.

The exchange took place on May 4, 2016, which Johnson wrote was “after then-Director Comey began drafting his July 5 statement clearing Secretary Clinton.” The date was one day after Cruz dropped out of the presidential race.

Here is the text of the relevant messages, according to Johnson’s letter:

Ms. Page: And holy ■■■■ Cruz just dropped out of the race. It’s going to be Clinton Trump race. Unbelievable.

Mr. Strzok: What??

Ms. Page: You heard it right my friend.

Mr. Strzok: I saw trump [sic] won, figured it would be a bit…

Mr. Strzok: Now the pressure really starts to finish MYE…

Ms. Page: It sure does. We need to talk about follow up call tomorrow. We still never have.

Strzok clearly discusses “pressure” to conclude the Clinton email probe, linking the timing to the ascension of Trump as the Republican candidate most capable of securing the GOP nomination at the time.

The messages contrast with Comey’s May 3, 2017 testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on FBI oversight in which the then-FBI director defended the Clinton email investigation.

http://truthfeednews.com/strzok-text-messages-further-prove-james-comey-lied-under-oath/

A man with a law degree and over 20 years of service with the vaunted FBI demands immunity from criminal prosecution?

Then of course we get to Comey and McCabe.

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”
If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

The Justice Department’s inspector general clearly saw this “interaction” as problematic in seeking answers from McCabe. If the inspector general considered this to be a leak to the media, any approval by Comey would be highly significant. Comey already faces serious questions over his use of a Columbia University Law School professor to leak information to the media following his own termination as director.

In leaving the FBI last year, Comey improperly removed memos about the Russian investigation that he wrote concerning meetings with Trump. Since these memos discussed an ongoing FBI investigation and were written on an FBI computer, the bureau reportedly confirmed they were viewed as official documents subject to review and approval prior to any removal or disclosure.

Comey could have given the memos to the congressional oversight committees. Instead, he removed at least seven memos and gave at least four to his professor-friend to leak to the media. Four of the seven memos that Comey removed are now believed to be classified. Since he reportedly gave four memos to his friend to leak to the media, at least one of the leaked memos was likely classified.

If you were in his shoes wouldn’t you?

I wear boots, I’d never be in his shoes.

If you cared to look you’d find plenty of cases you agree with the ACLU’s position on.

Isn’t everything?

Isn’t the economy ok?

Doesn’t really seem problematic to me. Of course they wanted to finish the probe before the election.

I got new money and its all cash.

It’s disarray.

May 2015? Why would the FBI be spying on a campaign that doesn’t even exist yet? And how?

So it’s okay for the government to spy on presidential campaigns, as long as no harm can be demonstrated?

We will never know all the uses made from every bit of information gathered from spying, tapping phones, or computer systems, or the phone conversations, records and documents obtained from NSA letters and FISA surveillance.

Kinda like moveon.org and politico?

You just got paid today? Man , thats great! go take your wife to a nice restaurant.

No its perfectly ok to put a mole in the DNC campaign to see if they collude with foreign entities, its to protect them

The Text came out right as Trump was named the Nominee of the RNC, I will let you figure that one out! Reports are coming out that Strzok and Page were more involved in the Russia investigation then they let on. Thats from their boss Priestap.