If You Were A Dictator

Shouldnt the government not infringe on any rights, by definition? Never understood why the explicit text of “shall not infringe” is special.

It’s not special.

Free tacos

1 Like

If I were an evil dictator, I would eliminate God from all things public, starting with the schools then let time do the rest.

1 Like

All kidding aside, if I had more than one, like five, eliminating religions being tax exempt might go. Cause thats just some ■■■■■■■■■

• build pipeline to the west coast
  • massively expanded nuclear technology
  • rebuild port Churchill in the North
  • rebuild the Navy to specialize in Northern climate
  • end for profit education
  • bring clean water to ever reservation in Canada
  • ban foreign ownership of companies and property (allow only investment and part ownership)

I would rebuild the British empire!

Upon who?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I would turn power back to the people, to do with as they see fit. For better or for worse.

1 Like

Canada is ruled by a Corgi

Execution without years of appeal for criminals who murder, rape, deal drugs, etc.

No piggybacking of one legislation with another. All bills must be on a single topic and voted on separately.

No lobbyists.

Politicians who break the law go to jail. If they are just fired, they lose their pension.

No August recess for Congress.

Congress doesn’t get to vote themselves raises. They apply to their employers - the citizens of the US, for COLA,etc.

Illegal aliens allowed to become citizens on the payment of fines. Anyone who wants to come to the US who has not been admitted legally can stay as long as, as soon as they get a job, they start paying back any welfare they might have receied. Pay to stay.

Same goes for everyone on welfare. Institute workfare for every able-bodied individual.

Free condoms to all kids.

Drug users - no free needles, and no free meds for any disease they may catch because of doing drugs.

Establish a quadriga of supreme legislators- someone knowledgeable about foreign policy to handle world diplomacy/military, someone knowledgeable about foreign trade, someone knowledgeable about internal issues. I get to make final decision on any policies.

Supreme court to be filled with judges with no political affiliation. Judge on the law only.

That’d be it for my first day on the job.

I would legalize marijuana and tax the hell out of it. Just consider all of the expenses our country could cut and the revenue it would generate?

1 Like

I would hammer out a federal reward system for families on government assistance, for children who brought home good grades. I’d also have a severe penal system ready to prosecute any teacher complicit with cheating.

1 Like

All birth certificates would be filled out identifying both parents. Then I’d enact a system of accountability for the nurturing of this child into adulthood.

1 Like

Turn ATF into a convenience store, furlough 99.999% of the bureaucrats, eliminate the whiskey tax, the income tax, the social security tax, and spin off the 50 states and all territories into separate and independent entities. Bulldoze D.C and scatter salt over the rubble.

1 Like

Put the fed back in it’s constitutional box and limit it to only expressly enumerated powers, no emanating penumbras.

1 Like

I have many questions. I know this is a fantasy topic. But I kinda want to focus on this one. But free condoms to kids…would there be sex ed? And free diaphragms? Free IUDs? Free Plan B?