If you hate the USA so much, you are free to leave

Your bias is confirmed. You are not superior.

Outraged on somebody else’s behalf and by propaganda. Superior.

Never said I was superior. Why you think one searching for facts, to get the right story is a path to being superior is rather odd. That should be the norm.

I challenge my bias all the time. Why do you think I am here?

Maybe you have a complex…about this superior thing.

I am not outraged…it is frustrating.

What is more frustrating, is people who do not believe there is still a big issue.
Mostly due to the fact we can’t fix a problem, if it is not acknowledged.

Becauae soros pays me

The post referred to by the OP in Religious forum:

22h

AlexMcAlpine:

rp5x5:

The ideal of the Government of the People, By the people, & For the People. should be much appreciated along with Freedom of Religion, yet this too is subject to degradation, as a reflection of the people losing faith.

A few of our Founders didn’t want certain segments of the population to vote.

The ideal of Government for the people, by the people, etc. is great, but when it comes down to practice…it’s always been what…40% of people vote?

And our politicians have always been corrupt, enriching themselves. Cronyism has been rife since day one.

The original constitution left it entirely up to the states. A state was (and is) a sovereign entity. Different states had different opinions. The union was tenuous. You can’t legislate perfect agreement, Amendments to the US constitution were enacted as time marched on and agreements were made.

If you hate the USA so much, you are free to leave.

1 Like

He used congressional funds to advance his personal goals to teh detriment of our interests.

I doubt the op hates America

Sure I do.

Not any more.

Glad to see you acknowledge you have some sort of complex.

That is the 1st step to healing.

Sure I do.

Some local city governments think they are sovereign.

Imagine if they all start their own currency? Half for you, half for me.

Federalism is a safety valve, yet the spirit of our core founders was to do the impossible in the history of Government. it is like the Middle Way to me, not just compromise, but a narrow path that resonates with the most relatively happy Americans.

Cynics, the faithless and a few kooks offer nothing.

I Imagine that currency would be worthless.

Yes he is.

Totally normal stuff happen to white people all the time.

1 Like

Nope, change it.

picking up his kids

police threaten to shoot a black male for possibly shoplifting 10$ worth of products.

1 Like

How many White people are arrested for eating in public and jaywalking?

2 Likes

It certainly isn’t being “changed” for the better with leftist policies and tearing down the USA.