If they shoot you, they don’t even run

Little thrills some conservatives more than shooting deaths in Chicago.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

Not sure what relevance is? If a cop shoots at me I would be more pissed at cop because we pay his salary not to be shooting at innocent unarmed people. A criminal does not work off my tax payer funds at least in my case don’t know about you.
You must really hate cops that think they should only be held to same standards as criminals.

Oh I agree I am never voting for Obama for POTUS ever again.

Good idea. He should buy himself a nine, move to south Chicago and clean up the streets like Nick Cage did in Harlem.

Tanks

10 ch

They shouldn’t move. It’s their town, not the thug’s.

No, just pointing out the obvious in the bimonthly Chicago shooting deaths thread.

With an occupying army?

How much does it cost there to bury your kids?

1 Like

Shooting deaths don’t “thrill” conservatives.

In this thread I’ve found liberals making excuses for why people have to remain in a bad situation. The conservatives in this thread advocate self protection and the freedom to get themselves out of harm’s way.

It’s so thrilling, they make multiple threads about it. So yeah, pretty thrilling. The weirdest part is when they start acting like they’re scoring political points.

Other than weighing in to criticize those who believe in freedom (stop being dependent on the government) and the right to protect of themselves what is your solution?

It’s not their town. Send in the troops and it might be.

Crack heads are extinct here. It’s all pills and heroin. Powder is for people at the bars.

They don’t necessarily have to, people are leaving the hood. But it’s fantasy to believe everyone can make it out.

I’m glad they are making it out. More help (not from the government) should be given to ensure they can.

Help isn’t coming.

You’re probably right. Sad as that is to say.

Why is it we can “protect” so many around the world but not the people in our own back yard?

It is wrong on so many levels…

It is their town. They built it.

Is sending in troops sustainable?