If there were a viable 3rd party who here would be inclined to vote for them?

Oh ok sorry. We are having two separate discussions cuz i am dum lol.

I have no problem with the statues being destroyed but may be that’s cuz i am Jewish and I’d feel weird arguing with someone about a statue of eichmann because if there was is no statue for him we would forget what he participated in.

1 Like

I am going to vote Democrat for the first time in the past three presidential elections because the better of two evils.

You (and please understand that i have to use that pronoun in this case) and your desire to urinate on the ashes of the the burned down system even though the system as it stands now is no better off than it was 3.5 years ago can’t really say much because when you cast your vote it will be no better or worse than mine.

2 Likes

I do have a problem…big ■■■■■■■ problem with it.

It’s art, it’s history, it’s tell a story…just because individuals don’t like the art, history story etc isn’t a good enough reason to destroy it.

Taliban destroyed statues too. Think about that for moment. How are they any different from them?

2 Likes

A statue to eichman would be art And history and perverse.

In the past few years there is a growing voice to rehabilitate Stalin in Russia. How horrid is that?

Nobody is going to forget who lee was if his statue is not in the public square. That’s silly.

1 Like

So what if taljban destroyed statues. So did revolutionaries when coming out from under the iron curtain.

3 Likes

I voted and supported Trump because of republican failures. I didn’t vote for him because I thought he was conservative.

Libs are voting for Biden because he’s a liberal now are they? Not that the even know what a liberal is anymore.

I also believe in party realignment that was needed to shake things up…but what democrat mob is doing isn’t realignment…it’s nothing short of what my father had witnessed when he was kid growing up…and later fought against.

It’s only a matter of time before they start burning books…and libs here will find a way to defend it just as you’re now defending destruction of our history, art etc.

Momentum has picked up and slope is getting steeper.

I warned you all about this 15 years ago here.

1 Like

How long before you’re justifying book burning?

The cancel culture is a problem, what Berkeley went through is a step up towards the worst kind of censoring of free flow of ideas, what happening at the New York Times is scary. Take your hyperbole down a notch and we will find a common ground.

You know who agrees with yours and my post? Obama…

Read the next post :grinning:

You’re telling me to take may hyperbole down a notch…when libs are destroying our history? Our culture.

Seriously?

As I said…it’s only a matter of time before you all…and yes I’m including yourself here because you just justified the destruction of our arts and history will start burning books.

You’re already trying to wipe/destroyed the digit world history.

1 Like

This is what caught my eye…

You think all revolutions made societies better?

90 percent of the time it made it worst and much darker place…specially during last century.

Yes to tearing down statues of Eichman and Stalin. No to tearing down statues of people who’s major sin was fighting for their state in an archaic system. Otherwise, Italy should tear down all those old Roman statues from slave times in Italy.

Finally liberals have found a cause that they can argue successfully…against slavery. Only they are 160 years late and ancient statues aren’t really worshipping slavery.

1 Like

Your little revolution has gotten out of control…

First statues…then Wendys.

Actually, Brahms would have been a worse crime.

I need to go to sleep i will continue this later today. Good night gentlemen.

1 Like

You think this is about slavery?

They using Blacks for their own personal gain. Instead of enslaving Blacks they want to slave everyone under dictatorial goverment. And libs are handing it to em.

IMO Blacks are being victimized as we speak.

1 Like

Now if only the USA had preferential voting it would allow a third party vote to be meaningful.

I am not sure that term limits would necessarily achieve that aim.

I certainly am left of centre; justifiably proud of same. There are not too many other posters on here that I would refer to as left of centre.

Isn’t the USA constitution a little older than 50 years?