If she is gone then so are we!

Well, I’ve never heard of this “Fox” news but you can be sure I won’t support them if we ever cross paths. They’re doomed!

It’s time to #walkaway from Fox, they’ll never be fair to trump while purging good hosts just for saying bigoted, TRUE things. We need a different hashtag though to differentiate from other non-fake movements. Maybe #turnright or #dontblockbigots.

1 Like

I just heard on the radio that LibbPaul Lyin Ryan has been named to the Board of Directors at Fox News.

I’m out!!!

That’s it! I’m never watching Fox News again!

Do you believe Trump and Mueller are working together to bring down Democrats?

It has crossed my mind, it would be a hoot if the Mueller report was nothing but Obama corruption.

Where is Bill “We’ll DO IT LIVE” O’Reilly we’ll do it live when you need him

1 Like

Is that what you believe is happening?

Trump did encourage all Republicans to vote with the Democrats in flavor of releasing the Mueller report to the public, why would he do that is what I asked my self.

And what was your answer?

1 Like

I still don’t know what to expect!

Why aren’t you answering the question?

Well for one thing there is no leaks which was standard for Obama and his personal Deepstate traitors, second thing is the Democrats and there new investigations they are starting are a clue to Mueller’s report being a failure for them.

Okay, you’re not going to answer obviously. Weird. It’s a simple question.

If you had a question I don’t see it, what is your question?

Do you believe Trump and Mueller are working together to bring down Democrats?

I’m leaning towards working together based off of the Democrats actions, more investigations towards Trump tells me things are not working out for the Democrats and the failed coup.

Thank you for answering. I know this is something Q has promoted extensively. Should the Mueller report come out and it not implicate any Democrats, will you then question your allegiance to Q?

Nope, I haven’t noticed Q promoting Mueller!

Part of the premise of Qanon was that Mueller and Trump were working together to bring down Democrats.