If not God or the Russians, Who?

If God or Russia didn’t have a hand in Mr. Trump becoming the President, Who did?
Lets analyze this a little bit, The Barry O Admin, the Clinton machine, the Head of the FBI n some staff, The Head of The CIA n some staff, CNN, MSNBC and every other News station in America except Fox News were falsely accusing Mr. Trump and take this country over with a political coup the Democrats crafted to help keep Hillary and others out of prison for the crimes we’re all about to were true and will be punished, JUSTICE is Served!
I’m telling you with certainty, God directly had a hand in this man becoming the President of the USA, the ONLY Fraud n Collusion was at the hands of the Democrats .FACT

“I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that He wanted Donald Trump to become president.”

“That’s why he’s there and I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about.” -Sarah Sanders

1 Like

It was the Russians and Hillary’s high negatives, how may times do you have to be told.

About 70,000 people across three key states said “Hold my Beer”

1 Like

Ultimately, it was enough gullible people voting for him to get him the electoral college votes he needed to be elected.

Other things could factor into how they were convinced to vote for him, but they were ultimately the reason he got the electoral college votes.

Pretty much. Plus Clinton ran a horrible campaign.

It was the Electoral College that got Trump elected as President.

Now, please explain How the Barry O Admin, FBI, CIA, Clinton Mach, CNN ETC wasn’t able to stop Mr. Trump?

Simple - the people you mentioned can’t dictate to those gullible people who they vote for. We live in a free country.

So, it was that Hillary ran a bad campaign?
ok, please explain How the Barry O Admin, FBI, CIA, Clinton Mach, CNN ETC wasn’t able to stop Mr. Trump?

Free???= meaning its ok for the sitting president n admin, Hillary Clintons war machine, the heads of both FBI n CIA, CNN, ETC to make up Fake News n Illegal Dossiers to obtain fisa warrants they knew and we now know they knew were fake to change an outcome of a Presidential Election, you mean that kind of Free? lol

Its been explained. The CEC had decades to turn her into a boogeyman as well. That can’t be overstated either. If the democrats are to be successful in 2020 they need a fresh candidate the CEC hasnt had decades to villify.

An army of 400 pound guys in New Jersey with computers in their basements. Dems overlooked them in 2016, hopefully they don’t make the same mistake in 2020.

The Democrats top two guys are white, over 70, rich, yup, they better find some fresh meat, those two went bad a longtime ago, Democrats only hope is to have Obiden n Obetto run together, imho that is

Neither Biden or Sanders is really rich, but I agree neither should be the nominee.

Satan.

No, I mean free as in people being free to believe whichever grifter they wish to believe.

As to all that other stuff - I’m not going to get into stuff that the Trump DOJ hasn’t even bothered to investigate yet.

From what I hear, heads are about to roll, it’s about time too, the Democrats need to feel the pain of their fraudulent ways, what they demand on others will soon be upon them.

per the 2 state elections since 2016, and one coming in April, he’s already lost Wisconsin. And no other candidate will skip campaigning here, and the DNC just announced Milwaukee will host the Democratic Convention.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That talk radio ■■■■ will rot you brain out. And what it says is dubious at best.