If NATO membership for Ukraine was a known bright red line for Russia, why did Biden promote it?

How many of those 120 are NATO?

Most of NATO

https://treaties.unoda.org/t/cluster_munitions

Again, you have completely ignored the question. Why are you using those people you quoted as references if you think they are duplicitous shills for NATO?

Neocons are starting to panic. The alternatives are continuing to escalate towards nuclear annihilation or admitting a humiliating defeat.

The UK is NATO’s attack chihuahua. They leading the charge for sending western troops into Ukraine while they are cutting their already pitiful army.

To be fair, Britain has been punching above their weight for a while. They need to reduce their military to reflect their second rate status

Some are looking for the Charge of the Light Brigade 2.0. The original took place in Crimea 170 years ago.

and again, so what?

Yeah. No. They aren’t looking for that at all.

The UK military knows that NATO would lose miserably in a conventional war with Russia, but the political leaders in the west are utterly clueless.

There are no Eisenhowers. For the vast majority, the only thing they know about war comes from Hollywood and biased news reports.

American exceptionalism means that only the US and its allies can have red lines.

Your narrative is falling apart. How are they going to get the munitions to the Ukes?

1 Like

Even if all this is true (it isn’t), that is not a case for the following statement:

The Charge was a disaster memorialized in poem and song. Nobody wants to repeat that.

Do you think the Russian military, either the mercenaries or conventional forces, have looked particularly impressive or dominant over the last year and a half?

on a ship, on a train, on a truck

The western media rarely does anything but repeat lies and misinformation from Washington and Kyiv. The few western reports from the front lines speak of horrendous casualties in the Ukrainian forces with the Russians having a huge advantage in artillery and missiles.

The Ukrainian attacks have been the modern version of the charge of the light brigade. A recent Ukrainian survey is consistent with over 300,000 Ukrainian KIA and total Ukrainian casualties of close to 900,000. The casualty figures typically mentioned in western media are somewhere between highly optimistic and total farces.

NATO troops are likely to meet the same fate if they enter Ukraine.

Dangling NATO membership for Ukraine will mean that Russia will mostly likely eliminate the puppet government in Kyiv.

The only sense of panic that I see is coming from Russia.

Where do you come up with this stuff? I’m pretty sure even the Russian propaganda machine wouldn’t have evoked that one. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

good thing we have you to repeat the lies and disinformation coming out of moscow

1 Like

My recent links are to the New York Post, The Hill, the UK Independent, the Guardian, and Yahoo News. Have they all been infiltrated by Russian agents?

I quote Russian media when there are questions about the official Russian position or motivation.

On the other hand, some people are so deluded or dishonest that they happily label anything they don’t like as “Russian propaganda” with zero evidence to support their claims. The smear campaign started by the 51 “former” intel operatives against the Biden laptop story is a prime example.

Is this a form of mass hypnosis?

Or are they paid operatives?

Your recent links are using Russian sources. Just like all of your links

Get back to me when you actually read the links.

You just don’t get it do you? Tons of people in this country that have no liking for putin are very concerned about being increasingly involved in a war that we have no interest in.

We were not attacked. Ukraine is not a Nato country. We have no business there.

Many billions of money (that we don’t have) billions more worth of arms have been sent there to a country we have no real interest in.

Eventually it is going to escalate to the point of US troops being there. Could even lead to a World War.

You don’t seem to give a gosh darn about all that.

I don’t get that at all. I dare say a great many don’t get it.

3 Likes