If Joe Biden Wins He wants Masks to Be Mandated/Mandatory

Michigan has 9,999 cases per million population.
Florida has 25,940 cases per million population.

2 Likes

April 5th?

Have anything more recent? Itā€™s August, you know?

2 Likes

LOL. Might as well use an April 1st graphic.

1 Like

Free choice? No. Free from federal mandate, yes.

That didnā€™t answer my question?

So, get sick and die in Alabama, but at least Massachusetts will eventually have a restaurant recovery.

A, I am not in Alabama and B, my state seems to manage restaurant inspection and enforcement of state and local laws just fine without the feds help.

Thatā€™s one of the most idiotic things Ive heard. NZ is not China
I have friends there. One city is in lockdown because they went 100+ days with zero cases.
So they locked down and are testing confirmed close contacts so they can figure out where I came from

I understand we might not know what decesivie comprehensive, quick action looks confusing to Trumpers. But this is what it looks like.

2 Likes

Could it be because it hit those states early when we didnā€™t know as much about how to treat Covid than we know now? That certainly would effect the fatality rate, no?

It did, you just donā€™t care for the answer, Any mask mandate is unenforceable on a federal level, hell itā€™s not even enforceable on a local level.

Itā€™s only enforceable by the people. And I have seen a few videos now of people being run out of stores by the other customers for not wearing one.