If it is true, why delay?

Of course I have. I saw you speaking to them, too.

1 Like

I don’t…trust me…but I imagined it in my head and it killed!

your nominee’s lawyer bills might be less debilitating if they would just stop sexually assaulting people.

If its true, whats the rush? Remember 400 days passed after Scalia died.

But his “victim” doesn’t know when or where. Surely you’re smarter than to believe that. Well, maybe you’re not.

Interesting questions. If only there was some sort of hearing forum, in front of some kind of elected body. A congress of sorts, if you will. Perhaps we could get to the bottom of things … such as, why Kavanaugh won’t take a lie detector test, and how he knows he wasn’t at the party, even though a time or date or place of the party has never been mentioned.

How knows he wasn’t at any party where that happened.
When did he refuse to take a polygraph test? Do you have a link?

Sexual predators don’t take open polygraphs, don’t be naive. I’m sure he will hire out his own private polygraph, fail it of course, being a sexual deviant and all, and naturally we’ll never see the results.

So he hasn’t refused to take one?
The woman claims he sexually assaulted her. She doesn’t know when or where. Now she is refusing to testify.
Nothing there- a pure political hit job.

Stop being silly, why would he so that when no one has asked him yet? He will refuse when asked, because that’s what sexual predators do.

How do you know so much about “what sexual predators do”?
I’m starting to wonder.

What was her motivation 5 years ago to speak about the attempted rape to her therapist?

Big Senior, little Freshman.

Are the Cons willing to put someone into the SCOTUS who might have tried to rape a little girl

Why not? Look who they put in the White House.

No. You pass them around in a hot tub.

Or, she will come up with it at the 11th hour (seems to be the M.O.) so that he doesn’t have time to refute it.

And who does she name as the person who attempted to rape her 5 years ago? She also said there were four men, but now it is down to two… her therapist made mistakes in her notes.

I don’t believe women any more than men. I am unaware of any biological gender specific gene for truthfulness.

She looks like she has deep pockets too.

Lawyers are drawn to that like bugs to a light.

:balance_scale:

So you admit I know what Im talking about right? All boys school…pent up young testoserone…Egotistic Seniors…drunk at a party across with little Freshman girls…Come on Hughes…Tell me he didnt do it. Pffffttt!

If what you’re talking about is how much you respect women, sure. They’re your words.