If I was John Ratcliffe

The Obama spied on Trump myth has been busted for three years yet people still preach it like the earth is flat.

4 Likes

The bait smells like fish.

1 Like

Chum.

Oh the drama.

This partisan crap is killing America.

That being said, I think one lesson that should be obvious from 2016 is that we need much more vetting of ALL presidential candidates.

1 Like

I see only delusional Democrats curled up in a fetal position in the corner moaning:
“Impeachment…Impeachment…”.
Look around my friend.

What does “myth” mean to you? What does “busted” mean to you? Who proved “Obama spied on Trump” to be a myth? I missed that reportage.

1 Like

Maybe even ALL aspiring presidential candidates.

Who exactly did Obama spy on?

And to my complete surprise there are actually people in existence today that really believe the Earth is flat. It explains a lot about the last general election.

Dotard has sent a team of investigators. There will be a big announcement on Wednesday.

The imagination is a wonder to behold.

1 Like

I was asking about CanadianJudo’s Assertion -

“The Obama spied on Trump myth has been busted for three years”.

I’m waiting for answers to my questions to him. Your question is irrelevant to our discussion.

What does “myth” mean to you? What does “busted” mean to you? Who proved “Obama spied on Trump” to be a myth? I missed that reportage.

And every time I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I get the feeling of being on top of Mount Everest …but I’m not…

1 Like

Bang away on this drum all you like.
And let’s make sure we include searching for all connections we can think of.
Investigate away!
This will cause no problems at all and is sure to restore faith in our electoral process.

meanwhile…

If the dems get the presidency in 2020 now the investigators are gonna have to investigate the investigators of the investigators. Barr better cross his t’s

Where do you spend your time so that you can find Democrats curled up in fetal positions?

Has anyone been indicted over the “Obama spied on Trump” scandal???

1 Like

Sure.

Of course you do.