If I was John Ratcliffe

Upon taking office I would immediately start looking into Biden campaign personal for ties with China Ukraine and Russia…Biden is a national security risk.

Also Harris no doubt has China connections, I believe she’s in bed with that brutal regime…specially concerning those so-called green energy companies.She will benefit China by forcing America to submit to libs green new deal,

Bernie and his ties to then Soviet Union, there is no doubt in my mind old back channel commies are keeping in touch. They may be old but I wouldn’t under estimate em to sabotage America one last time.

Since libs didn’t have a problem when Obama administration done this on Trump…they shouldn’t have a problem with this.

Right libs?

3 Likes

“there’s no doubt in my mind” is not a phrase that means much here.

3 Likes

You arent so who cares.

6 Likes

If I was John Ratcliffe, I wouldn’t kiss Donald Trump’s ass. But then again, I’m not John Ratcliffe.

3 Likes

I believe Kamala Harris is in China pocket…her and Feinstein.

3 Likes

National security is at risk…we must no allow China operative in the white house.

Trump campaign needs to hire Hong Kong spy that has connections to China goverment to put together dossier for FBI to investigate.

3 Likes

You libs shouldn’t complain at all…since it’s right out of your playbook…right libs?

5 Likes

no doubt

1 Like

We need that information before Oct 2020…so lets get started.

3 Likes

When did you begin to realise that you like to express yourself like a Scot? E.g.“we must no allow China . …”.

3 Likes

I suspect the residents of Hong Kong might be a little busy at the moment.

1 Like

I’m sure we can find someone, Trump campaign, RNC and even the FBI will pay that individual.

3 Likes

Main thing thou…we need that info so FBI can get FISA warrant before election…just in case.

Call it insurance policy if you want.

2 Likes

If I were him I would replace the hundred or so analysts, scientists and policy experts back that my predecessors in the Trump admin GUTTED from critical national security related positions.

But I’m not so we will remain at higher risk than we should be, because he is an ass kissing Trump sycophant and will do no such thing.

2 Likes

Who is this? Hard to keep up.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Trumpers a getting more and more unhinged every day.

1 Like

Bait…

2 Likes

Cute. The OP is suddenly concerned about foreign interference.

1 Like

Have at it. I think Trump has proved that we need a much stronger vetting process for presidential candidates…all presidential candidates. So yeah. Have at it.

2 Likes

Except for the Manchurian candidate he supports now.

1 Like