If georgia is open for business why is the governors mansion closed?

Because that’s what I meant.

Why don’t you invent a quote about it and pass it around.

Your inability to distinguish between quotations used to indicate dialogue and quotations that are literally quoting something is on you. That’s why they’re called your problems.

You said “game set and match”. In context with the rest of the post you made what else do you think people will infer?

I’d expect dishonest people to infer whatever they wish to infer.

Why single out the word “game” and now actually post the full line??

We know why.

Not only do they give tours, but Supreme Court arguments are open to the public. At the present time, the Supreme Court is operating remotely, which is absolutely hypocritical given that the majority voted to not intervene to enable absentee voting in Wisconsin on the basis that the Court should not intervene in election rules at the last moment "in normal times" as they stated in their decision.

I can understand Governor Cuomo keeping the New York State Capital closed, but see no reason why John Roberts is keeping the court closed.

He won’t get sick.

It’s safe to reopen, remember?

That’s why the bowling alleys and movie theaters are opening, remember?

Or is it not safe?

But better poor bowling alley workers or theater goers get sick than the Governor?

When do you suggest opening everything up??

Just wondering. No answer is wrong.

Game set and match is a tennis term. Tennis is a game hence my use of the word game.

Education is a wonderful thing.

Sure. Open it by appointment and include mitigation.

No problem.

Game, set, match is only used in regards to tennis?? Or games?? Never for anything else??

Fault is a tennis term?? Are people who use the word fault treating this as a game??

How about love?? That’s also a tennis term. Anyone using the word love is also treating this as a game??

Or maybe just more word police victimhood nonsense from the perpetually stupid and aggrieved.

Go sell it somewhere else.

Open it up when the Atlanta mayor stops complaining. And with mitigation.

Otherwise, storm the building and take over Wisconsin style. Libs loved that ■■■■

The phrase ORIGINATES with Tennis which is a sport. Please stop embarrassing yourself. You used a phrase connected with a game so dont be upset when you inferences are made.

The fact you are makinh such a big deal out of it is weird. Let it go and go sell it somewhere else.

I believe a good measure is a downward curve for 14+ days.

What the hell? It’s not a business to start with.

I am starting to not like the non-essential worker term. And am not one who cares to much about what another person says. And this isn’t pointed to you I just see it used a lot. I guess I am lucky to be considered an essential worker but would I imagine the thought of being considered a non-essential person would suck the self esteem out of me. That’s like saying this person really has little use in society. I saw a nurse on twitter post a picture of a lady getting her haircut in Georgia. She said something like I hope your getting that haircut to look good in a casket. Something like that and I was like man ■■■■ that ■■■■■.

It’s looking like this disease kills less that 1% of the people infected. Given the choice if they ask most people do you want to take a 1% chance you will die from a virus or a 90% chance you are going to be poor, likely lose your home, can’t work, maybe not eat or be able to feed your kids which option do you choose? Maybe the nurse can donate some of her salary to the hair dresser?

Well, how’s the economy doing without all those “non essential workers”?

Pretty well proves they are more valuable than declared.

1 Like

I never thought I would say that but I hate the term “non essential workers”. I assume it’s as rewarding as sitting the bench the entire time on a basketball team. And your right if they are able to stay in business without the government shutting them down they were deemed essential to some people.

1 Like

This mansion dispute is petty but the reopening of the state makes it the petri dish of the country. Gosh I hope all goes well for Georgians?

It’s not petty at all, actually.

If it’s safe enough for businesses to open, its safe enough for the Governor to be potentially exposed.

That’s the whole point of the dispute…that Governor Kemp show his fellow Georgians it’s really safe.