If Biden wins New Hampshire its over

Meeting between Putin and Trump with no one else around.

that special.

Allan

Well this is odd!

Mixed up posts.

when Biden wins New Hampshire it will be bye bye to Bernie and the rest.

Allan

2 Likes

Special is Joe Biden’s son collecting big bucks after he took him to China and the Ukraine.

1 Like

Go Biden!

I will have about as much interest in this election that I had in 2016 after that then.

Putin and Biden had a meeting in New Hampshire?

So on the national scene so far we have Trump, Pence, Biden and Sanders. Yep…pretty diverse.
Lets give old white men a chance, for a change (spoken as an old white man)

1 Like

I bet either Biden or Sanders will pick someone younger (not really hard to find) and female, possibly of color, as running mate.

You betcha, nothing like a little token diversity when pandering for votes! :yum:

1 Like

Sarah Palin says " 'sup!"

1 Like

I suspect independent voters are going to shoot for “safe.” Every blink of the eye Biden makes is going to be turned into a scandal by Fox, Trump, and talk radio, but they’re going to do that to whomever the candidate happen to be.

Jesus could come down and run on the “Turn the Other Cheek” platform, and Fox and talk radio would find a way to vilify it. Trump would declare him a “#So-calledSavior” and the right would yuck it up and agree. But Trump was only joking, or something.

Democrats just need a non-■■■■■■■ whose policies aren’t terribly controversial, and they stand to pick up a lot of the people Trump yanked from Hillary. Biden may fit that description right now.

Doesn’t hurt

It depends how the debates go. I saw the Fox town Hall with Amy Klobuchar. I don’t like her politics, but she has a lot more on the ball than bumbling Joe. I think she can hand his ass to him in any debate.

Gropin’ Joe will be doing the ass handing this election, thank you very much.

1 Like

Grope 'em by the Hampshire!™

1 Like

If he tries to grope her, she might just turn around and grab him by the Nadlers.

2 Likes

A cage match for King Groper! I like it.

I think you might be right about that.

1 Like

Only way that’s going to happen is if the fake news fails to inform their viewers about Biden’s son collecting big bucks from countries his dad took him to when he was Vice President, was Joe selling secrets is that why.