If America is so unfair how is it that many of these Democrat politicians are millionaires?

Huh? Isn’t the whole point of increasing education funding to help people get taught?

You people.

1 Like

You guys bitch no matter what. Democrats cant be old,white,rich , women, muslims, whatever. What politicians should we let run?

1 Like

Rich old white men apparently. Previous experience not required or desired either.

A few of the founders were wealthy…most were… comfortable.

It will be interesting to watch AOCs net worth over the next couple years and compare that to her salary.

Should be quite telling.

Not implying that most in congress don’t play the game. Just eyeing her because we know she didn’t have much when entering office.

The only person America is unfair to is Donald. And mean, too.

We know this to be true because he’s tweeted about it. A lot.

1 Like

Of your country’s population of upwards of over 300 million how many millionaires/billionaires are there?

Democrats love millionaires, the more you make the more they can take. The more they take the more they give away. The more they give away the more power they retain.
Simple really.

True. Why? Because: media.

The pay isn’t how they get rich. The influence peddling is.

1 Like

A buttload. Metric.

Your premise is flawed.

If someone is smart enough to recognize how unfair the system is they are also likely smart enough to take advantage of the system to their own benefit. Recognizing how the system is rigged is no reason to become a victim of it. That would be just dumb.

As Donald Trump pointed out in a 2016 debate, the low tax rate he paid was a demonstration that we was smart.

So it’s ok for dems to get over on the system.

That is how I read it. The D are superior because they want to reform…while making sure they are positioned to take advantage of the reforms first.

Very benevolent of them.

:inbox_tray:

Never said that. All I was saying is that many people – including both Democrats and Republicans are smart enough to take advantage of the system.

That’s separate from two other questions:

Ethical question: should “the system” be made more fair
Poltiidal question: if it should be made more fair how would you accomplish that.

All I am saying is its disingenuous to fault one group of people for taking advantage of the opportunities afforded to them.

How many of those smart people are demanding higher taxes and free ■■■■ to whore for votes?

You vote for them.

What’s the point of your question?

You understand so little about me and you presume so much.