If a Democrat was president now and was acting like Trump, would R's be trying to impeach him/her?

Before I vote, would you please list Trump’s impeachable offenses?

What do you mean “acting like”?

Bamma created law out of thin air – no call for impeachment.
Bamma created a level of distruct with law enforcement - no call for impeachment.

Bamma administration got people killed in bengazi (No I’m not talking Hillary’s actions, but the reason the went there in the first place) - no call for impeachment.

Bamma sent money to Iran - no call for impeachment.

Bamma instructed the agencies/departments to increase regulation and he himself said it would necessarily increase the cost of electricity - no call for impeachment.

So what do you mean “act like”?

2 Likes

Actually they have:

November 2016:

House Democrats introduced articles of impeachment Wednesday against President Donald Trump, though they acknowledged their efforts have no chance of success while Republicans control both houses of Congress.

And again in July 2017:

Los Angeles-area Rep. Brad Sherman has introduced articles of impeachment against President Trump, making good on a promise to move the process forward.

Big surprise who voted no. LOL.

Republicans would have been trying to impeach him/her starting on November 9, 2016. There is zero doubt about that. Considering the way cons acted toward Obama they would have absolutely started beating that drum early and often. That’s why Trumpism is so funny. It’s premier tenet is a complete and total lack of introspection and self awareness. Trumpists just have no idea how stupid they actually look.

3 Likes

R’s would have been trying to impeach Hillary almost immediately if she was doing what Trump is doing. I have no doubt. None. If there had been signs of collusion, as has been with Trump, they certainly wouldn’t have held back as they are now.

“Acting Like Trump???”

You are too funny. Look at all the Blue Dawg D’s running like Trump to try and give the Queen Bee Pelosi some relevancy again.

We should all act like Trump.

Hilary lost. Get over it even if she never will…

No thanks. Unlike Trump and Trumpists I have a measure of self-respect and I treat people with the same kind of respect. I’d prefer America to be a respectful place that has the admiration of the rest of the world. Not a country filled with ■■■■■ grabbing ■■■■■■■■■ that runs itself like an even ■■■■■■■■ version of Jersey Shore (which was stacked with the some of the dumbest people on the planet). You wanna be a ■■■■■■? Have at it. But don’t insist that America be a ■■■■■■.

1 Like

Suspended, not revoked.

We’re not talking about losing the election. We’re talking about if Dems had won.

I asked you a question and it appears you can’t answer it. What impeachable offenses has the President committed? I’ll wait………

They would have impeached Obama over going over top secret and classified material in public using a hacked old Android phone as a flash light, and any number of things since.

That begs the question, Trump is still using an insecure Android phone with web and internet access all the time that the safe assumption is that its hacked and there are known stingrays all over DC.

Wheres the concern for classified security now? Oh right…

Certainly you’ve been following the headlines as to what he’s been accursed of doing. I don’t (and won’t) need to recount them for you.

That’s what I said…you can’t answer it. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine….continue running around with your hair on fire.

Of course I can. But you’re smart enough to know what’s been in the headlnes recently. amirite? :slight_smile:

Republicans (politicians, punditry class, and electorate) would most certainly demand that Mueller continue his investigation to ensure a Democratic president had not committed any impeachable offenses.

Obstruction of justice.
Abuse of power.
Foreign emoluments and conflicts of interest.
Pressuring the US Postmaster to “double” the rates for Amazon and singling out a single person and business out of spite, that would be impeachable if it were a Democrat and fits into the “pattern and practice” of abuses that were written into the Nixon proposed articles of impeachment. You could read his threats against blocking the ATT and Time Warner merger over his hatred of CNN into that “pattern and practice of abuses” as well.

1 Like

Obama was much worse but the left, especially the left media kissed his behind for 8 years.

Had he been running against Trump, he would have kicked Trump’s ass from here to the moon.

1 Like