Idiots on parade in Ohio

I carry my pistol almost everywhere I go. But nobody knows I have it. The group below is one of the most tone deaf, idiotic, soldier wannabe, poor timed, dumb assed rabble rousers that I have ever seen. I don’t know what they are trying to prove other than they are incapable of rational though. Good Lord people. THINK!

Armed protestors gather at Ohio State Capitol (nypost.com)

Historic day. I agree.

I have no problem with protesting. I have no problem with the lawful carry of firearms. People who mix the two, especially in this context, are asking for trouble.

I can’t tell if the rifle are loaded and ready for use. Maybe it’s just for show?

Here in Utah, you can open carry and unloaded weapon. That means takes two actions for fire. Example semi auto, can’t have one in the chamber. A revolver – hammer on an empty cylinder and next one empty as well (so a six shooter becomes a 4 shooter).

Don’t have one in the chamber … made me think about Chief Wiggins from the Simpsons from when he eats donuts from off his pistol barrel.

Then there’s people putting the weapon in their belt in all those movies…

That’s a stupid law.

The Israelis do that nonsense.

Open carry state, no arrests, what’s the problem again?

1 Like

They CAN do it legally.

But it is being fairly tone def to the optics of the situation.

What situation? Every armed American is a threat to the state? Nope. If it’s legal to be armed and legal to protest, its legal to do both.

2 Likes

San Francisco’s parades are legal as well.

Do you think they help their cause with the rest of the country?

And: Being legal, and being a good idea and helpful are not the same thing.

In this heated, emotional time “we” find ourselves in, it may be legal to bring a gun but I don’t think it’s wise.

2 Likes

In Ohio they’re legally allowed to open carry, so whether all the above in your post is true or not, they weren’t doing anything illegal.

But here’s the thing…they DO think they are soldiers…they think they are the Last Bastions Of Freedom who will Save Our Republic.

Ask yourself why they believe this. That’s the next step in understanding.

People are being told over and over that they are the True Patriots who must Defend and Preserve Our Republic from the Evil and Corrupt Deep State.

What do you think they’re going to do?

It’s almost as if the inflammatory rhetoric has…consequences?

Who woulda thunk it?

3 Likes

Not you. You walk around with only one eye open.

The crowd included both supporters of President Trump and counter-protestors, at least one of whom carried a Black Lives Matters flag

1 Like

Not blind at all.

Of course counter-protesters are going to show up and if people of one group are armed people of the other group are also going to be armed.

You think people being declared “evil” and “un-American” aren’t also going to exercise their rights?

(Reminds me once again of the time the NRA and Ronald Reagan were all about gun control…because the Black Panthers were going around armed).

Here’s another idiot on parade but in Florida. It’s being stated that his intent was to violently confront protestors in Florida during the inauguration and do so heavily armed. This is a turd who was formerly in the service but went AWOL while his troop deployed and was dishonorably discharged. What else being reported is his ties to ANTIFA. This is what’s being molded by the MSM. This is the other side that Trump spoke of in Charlottesville that most here in Hannity Land were blind to. Are you still blind? Do you still walk around with only one eye open?

Wake up people. The rhetoric being spouted by the MSM, night after night, 24/7…365…is having a negative impact on all of us.

1 Like

Is this new?

Was it these guys …

“Their past experiences were almost entirely based on being part of a collective unit designed to protect something. The propaganda of the far-right makes this same promise — that you can find brotherhood and belonging in a group with a purpose,” Braddock said.

There are 19.5M veterans in this country according to the VA. We’ve been at war for 20 years. And every single one of them volunteered.

You guys know how the Hell’s Angels came about?