Idiot Cuomo makes a threat he cannot back up

What are you talking about/accusing me of? You think I’m being dishonest?

Only if you are a public health official.

So a conspiracy theory?

People don’t know how the vaccine works. Learn how it works from experts, not shills on YouTube.

People are spreading silly arguments like getting vaccinated is a threat to the unvaccinated. People…stop doing that.

Simple enough?

No. Somehow you missed the part about him putting people in cars and driving them away. Did you miss this on purpose?

1 Like

Then you should teach them.

He said he was going to forceably put people in cars against their will?

You mean Russia collusion-vu all over again? Libs have no credibility in discerning what’s conspiracy and what isn’t.

Mhm easy snd honest can counter people in townhall meetings claiming that the vaccines are turning people into magnets. Right……

1 Like

I do.

But they also have to be willing to be taught.

Biden set himself back quite a bit this week by flip flopping again on masks and offering Trump voters 100.00 to take the vaccine.

That method does not appear to working unless the goal is for more mail in voting in 2022…THAT might explain the policy.

1 Like

Magnets! The only thing that’s working seems to be an infection. Did you hear … some people are taking the vaccine and hiding it from their families so as not get ostracized

1 Like

I have not heard about that.

I do understand the overarching concern in DC is to retain power. Mail in ballots appear to be the key to D power.

You should read up on it.

May be you guys shouldn’t flip your ■■■■ about them going door to door so that mail in ballots aren’t necessary.

Mail in ballots is a dream goal that only an addled mind like Pelosi and Biden would strive for in 2022.

Will be fun to watch.

:ballot_box_with_check:

So why not prevent it. Door to door edumacation that the vaccine doesn’t make you barren or a magnet. No mail in ballots. Win win?

Did you read the article? I’m not going to tell you what it said. Read it and decide for yourself.

I’m pretty sure I quoted the man in the first reply in this thread. So yes, I read the article. Never says, or hints at the fact that anyone will be forced to do anything.

So you thing most people are not getting shots because they can’t find a ride?

I think he included the ride part to emphasize that the government will help people get to vaccination sites if they need it.