Idiot Cuomo makes a threat he cannot back up

Just stop. You are not going to abduct people, hold them down and stick a needle in their arms. So stop making an ass out of yourself. You killed thousands of people in nursing homes. You have no moral high ground. You want to convince people NOT to get a shot? Then just tell them that government goons will drag them away if they don’t. That should do it. This man once again proves he’s a not only a sexual predator but an all around dumbass. But the dems love their dumbass sexual predators.

Cuomo: We Must ‘Drive Them and Get that Vaccine in Their Arm’ (breitbart.com)

1 Like

His quote:

“And we have to get in those communities, and we have to knock on those doors, and we have to convince people, and put them in a car and drive them and get that vaccine in their arm. That is the mission,”

He feels very passionate about getting his constituents vaccinated. Good for him. I don’t take this, and the rest of his quotes, as a threat.

1 Like

Why won’t politicians and public health officials promote the positive and use the elimination of pandemic rules as an incentive?

Cuomo is his own worst enemy…if you don’t live in NY long term care .

1 Like

I take it as him being an idiot. If he starts all that fascists, dragging people out of their homes crap, it will end very badly for him. It’s an empty threat. Made by an empty head.

1 Like

I take it as him wanting people to get vaccinated and him mobilizing the resources of the state to help people do that. I honestly don’t take any of his quotes as a threat.

Cares so much for his constituents that he sent tens of thousands of them to their deaths in nursing homes and lied about it - please.

3 Likes

Of course you take it that way. You have no choice but t support your killing sex offender. He can’t possibly mean what he and drag people out of their homes. That’s certainly fascism. You’re trying to hard. Don’t read between the lines. Just read the lines. You’re trying to decide what he meant when he said he would take them away. Don’t over think it.

1 Like

I take it that way for a couple reasons. 1) He didn’t make any explicit or implicit threats in his statements and 2) he hasn’t, up to this point, forcibly removed anyone from their homes in order to get vaccinated.

With all due respect, you’re the one “reading between the lines”, “deciding what he meant”, and “over thinking it”.

2 Likes

With all due respect, this is a direct quote.

"we have to knock on those doors, and we have to convince people, and put them in a car and drive them and get that vaccine in their arm. That is the mission,”

1 Like

Right. And he cares about the ones who he sexually abused too.

Where does he say they will be forced to do open their doors, talk to anyone, agree to get vaccinated, get in car? He is laying out the plan for helping people get vaccinated. He doesn’t say or imply that anyone is going to be forced to do anything.

1 Like

To be fair, he did not say, " we have to knock on those doors, and we have to convince people, OR ELSE put them in a car and drive them and get that vaccine in their arm. That is the mission,”

He seems to mean “put the convinced ones in a car.”

1 Like

They don’t need help. Nobody needs help. Anyone who want’s a shot can get one in 15 minutes. Nobody has ever claimed they need help getting a shot.

1 Like

“help”

Hmmmm …

1 Like

Ridiculous. Of course people need help. Access to vaccinations has gotten better, but people still need assistance, whether that be information or actual assistance getting a shot.

Who says? Do you have any examples? Or are we to simply believe your nutty assumption?

By and large, the people who are not vaccinated have already made the decision not to be vaccinated.

Marketing campaigns and door-to-door salesmen won’t change their minds.

1 Like

It’s not a plan. Putting people in cars isn’t a plan. He is however being emphatic. It’s not fascism. That’s just hysteria

And there you have it. He want’s to do it by brute force now because he doesn’t like their decision.

2 Likes

I disagree given the spikes in innoculations recently in certain areas. The lottery didn’t work the scholarships didn’t work but something def worked as innoculations jumped up last two weeks