I was on my way to work tonight

From the way he looked . . . . I bet the knife gets a lot of use.

I have no doubt his costume was well worn. Have you ever used or carried knives?

Yes. I carry a pocket knife with me nearly all the time, large enough it has a clip and can be put in my pocket or worn on my belt.

Iā€™ve had no need to carry a large blade however. When I had a home on 2 acres with a horse . . . it would have come in handy a time or two (and on my last camping trip a large knife would have been handy.)

Youā€™re in Utah?

What does Redneck mean there, if it isnā€™t used as a derogatory term?

Red neck is essentiall a person who looks like they run/or work a ranch, work everyday. From the cowboy hat to the ā– ā– ā– ā–  covered boots.

I wouldnā€™t be triggered.

I am actually thankful when someone flies the Confederate Flag.

They self identify as an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Good on them.

7 Likes

I certainly wouldnā€™t be triggered.

If pleasantries are exchanged, great. If not, no big deal.

Life is too short to get lathered up over stuff like this.

3 Likes

Iā€™d consider a road trip to Riverside, CA to see if calling people a redneck would get me beat up, but I donā€™t like getting beat up.

1 Like

I 3D printed a bunch of Trump 2020 coins and left them around LA a while back when I helped my daughter move there for school.

I made it out alive.

:smiley:

I want one! Iā€™m in San Diego and Iā€™m not going to be driving to LA. I hate that place.

I definitely wouldnā€™t be. A lot of rednecks are really cool people.

I still smile thinking about the expression on the face of the people in LA that found them.

1 Like

Interesting hobby.

1 Like

Expensive hobby

Fixed it for you :smiley::smiley:

A very interesting and expensive hobby. The fact that it is expensive makes it even more interesting. IMHO of course.

1 Like

Okā€¦and?

1 Like

you didnā€™t hold the door open for him when he was to far away and thus forcing him to shuffle runā€¦ you really arenā€™t Canadian.

Those coins look really low budget.

4 Likes

Wasnā€™t to trigger anyone as a thread is started and the poster clearly wonders who gets triggered.

As I saidā€¦Ok, and?

Thatā€™sā€¦interesting.