I was about to say the Georgia election was Legit

The GOP gave too much credit to Trump for defeating Hillary a weak candidate from the start.

Ok. Just a clarification.

I hit the reply button on his post.

History repeats.

1 Like

Ok, just a clarification.

I donā€™t even understand why you would think that was even about you. Itā€™s the title of the thread.

I donā€™t think Trump was considered a weak candidateā€¦he had defeated a Clinton!

Turns out he was

Ok, just a clarification.

Ok, if you say so. He was beaten by the oldest, whitest, bureaucrat who ever ran and who actually is a racist.

2 Likes

I think 77 million disagree & believe the election was won by Trump & stolen by democrats. Biden got more votes than anyone in history? Really? Boring, hiding in his basement, senile, & 50 years of mediocrity. Donā€™t think so.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the spirit!

Yes, he did. Votes against Trump. @DougBH said it earlier: Trump was good at getting out the vote, better for the dems.

More votes in some districts than registered voters, all the changed votes, etc. I donā€™t think Biden actually got that many. Trump set records in non swing states.

I think there will be a lot of RINOā€™s primarried next election. We will NOT forget what they have done.

Good. They havenā€™t ā€œdoneā€ anything they werenā€™t supposed to, but they need to be primaried.

Sounds like The Squad.

That doesnā€™t win elections

You missed the point. To turn it around ONLY swing states had the kind of fraud that the rest didnā€™t. ONLY swing states changed the rules at the near end of the election cycle, had more voters that ā€œvotedā€ than registered didnā€™t ID voters, didnā€™t allow legitimate poll observers REQUIRED by law, closed the polls & stopped countingā€¦wellā€¦until the republicans left the building, then 90%+ voted magically appearedā€¦Dominion voting machines, & all the other shenaniganā€™s.

Cool story bro.

That simply is not in any way true

Neither is that.

Lol.

ā€œI was all set to accept the runoff elections as legit but then Gabe Sterling was a meanie to Trump, so now FRAUD!ā€

That some sterling logic right there.