I told you she was a bully

Then your issue is with Hope. Not me.

"I’ve seen Megan Rapinoe almost bully players into kneeling because she really wants to stand up for something in her particular way, but it’s our right as Americans to do it in whatever way we’re comfortable with," she said while on All of Us: The U.S. Women’s Soccer Show last Tuesday.

1 Like

Wrong. It’s not my article, nor is it my claim. Are you saying Hope is lying?

“I’ve seen Megan Rapinoe almost bully players into kneeling because she really wants to stand up for something in her particular way, but it’s our right as Americans to do it in whatever way we’re comfortable with,” she said while on All of Us: The U.S. Women’s Soccer Show last Tuesday.

She has an obvious agenda. She holds a grudge against the woman’s team after getting kicked of the team.

Allan

1 Like

Rapinoe took the US women’s Soccer team on her shoulders and turned them into a pile of 3rd place ■■■■■

1 Like

Soccer is a team game.

They all played below average in their two losses.

Allan

So you think she’s lying. Anyone on the team rushing to defend your blowhard? What are they saying?

1 Like

They did. They forgot why they were there. But the did win the gold for wokism.

2 Likes

Subway Franchise Owners Demand Rapinoe be Ousted as Spokeswoman After Customers Refuse to Eat There

Subway Franchise Owners Demand Rapinoe be Ousted as Spokeswoman After Customers Refuse to Eat There – RedState

Vote with your dollars. It’s the American way. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

I don’t understand why these idiotic companies feel it’s in their best interest to alienate half their costumers by promoting this in your face wokism. Just a horrible business decision. Now they’re paying.

3 Likes

I agree.

I’m not bothered when someone opts voluntarily to take a knee as a form of protest.

Pressuring others to do it, though, is totally unacceptable.

Almost bully…Did she bully or almost bully?. According to your source she didn’t bully.

Hope Solo didn’t start this thread, you did.

2 Likes

I am to a degree. People will die in the desert trying to get here. Be raped by cartel goons. Drown at sea. Cling to the side of an aircraft and fall to their deaths. But somehow this country just isn’t quite good enough for the high standards of Megan Rapinoe. People have died all over the world to protect her right to whine. Yet she kneels at their banner. She’s a world class ungrateful crybaby.

2 Likes

And you’re welcome for it! If it wasn’t for me, you would not know what she saw.
:blush:

We are?

Oh, the irony…

1 Like

Damn, you guys seem desperate for internet points. :roll_eyes:

Just accuracy…

Just what I’ve always wanted…:grinning:

1 Like