I told you she was a bully

It appears I was right (again). How many soccer players took a knee because this overbearing blowhard pressured them too? She’s toxic and should be ignored. Right Subway?

Hope Solo Says Megan Rapinoe Would ‘Almost Bully’ Teammates Into Kneeling During The National Anthem | The Daily Caller

3 Likes

I’ve heard that too about bullying them into kneeling.

I’ve also heard a great many individual Subway’s want her out as the spokesperson.

In the mean time i’ve switched to Jersey Mike’s and Firehouse subs.

1 Like

Good move. Are we not supposed to be anti bulling these days? Why does Subway support bullying?

2 Likes

Good question. Libs in particular have been railing against bullying for years and now…crickets.

I should say rather they have been against some bullying. They don’t want gays bullied but they have no problem with bullies from Antifa and BLM.

1 Like

It’s been 7 minutes since the OP. I don’t like bullying regarding kneeling. People should kneel or not kneel based on their feelings, with no pressure.

2 Likes

Good reply.
:+1:

I can’t speak for Firehouse, but there is no comparison between Subway and Jersey Mike’s subs. That’s like going from living in a tent to a colonial house. The true test of your willpower would be if it was the other way around.

1 Like

Who didn’t see this coming? You knew at some point people that didn’t kneel were going to be seen as either against those that do, or not caring.

There is bullying on both sides. It’s wrong.

My favorite is the Subway BMT. Nothing is even close. Yum! But I can’t eat it as long as they support bullies.

Heresay evidence. Hope was not on the team.

Allan

Whiff.

"I’ve seen Megan Rapinoe almost bully players into kneeling because she really wants to stand up for something in her particular way, but it’s our right as Americans to do it in whatever way we’re comfortable with," she said while on All of Us: The U.S. Women’s Soccer Show last Tuesday.

1 Like

But we are talking about this kneeling incident before the Sweden game. How do we know for a fact the Megan alone pressured the team.

bottom line is we don’t.

Allan

1 Like

No. This thread is about Megan being a bully as I predicted she was. I doubt she is a part time bully or a reformed bully. Nothing suggests that she is no longer bullying. I still get bully vibes. Which is why I said this in the first place.

3 Likes

Hmmm…

Should change OP title to she’s “Almost a bully”

.I think the kneeling thing can be very divisive," Solo added. “I’ve seen Megan Rapinoe almost bully players into kneeling because she really wants to stand up for something in her particular way.”

The timeline of Solo’s accusations, however, doesn’t seem to add up.

Rapinoe began kneeling during Seattle Reign games in September 2016 in solidarity with Colin Kaepernick, the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback who started kneeling during the national anthem to speak out against police violence and racial injustice.

Meanwhile, the USWNT terminated Solo’s contract in August 2016 after she called the Sweden’s Olympic team “a bunch of cowards” following a penalty shoot-out loss. She was also Rapinoe’s teammate on the Reign at the time, but left the team for “personal leave” following her national team suspension.

Solo never played for the USWNT or an NWSL team after the 2016 Olympics.

2 Likes

It needs to be proved she is still a bully. It’s great that you have feeling about it but it must be proven by facts not heresay evidence.

Sorry not proven.

Allan

1 Like

Hope Solo hasn’t played professional soccer since August 24, 2016.

Megan Rapinoe did not start kneeling during the anthem until September 4, 2016.

2 Likes

Good is better at both of those anyway.

1 Like

Even your article says that she wasn’t on the team when kneeling protests began.

Weak.

1 Like