I think we may need to institute a basic IQ test to enter any National Park

Here is the latest retard.

Lets go take a closeup with the big horn sheep.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frankly, more stupid than the woman that played chicken with the grizzly bear in Yellowstone.

It would have been amusing had the sheep lowered its head and flattened him into the ground. :smile:

1 Like

Then they would have to kill it because the guys a ■■■■■■■ idiot.

But I do think we need IQ test to vote.

Not really. Bison maul morons in Yellowstone and elsewhere all the time. A herbivore is unlikely to play the price a carnivore would.

At least until hunting season. :smile:

Lol had bison chased me on motorcycle at Yellowstone once, and I didn’t do anything to provoke it either. Also had a moose chased me as well, lol I kept a tree between me and him. That was because I stumble onto him while he was matting🤣. I don’t think he liked being interrupted.

2 Likes

One of my greatest joys in life is when people think they can just walk up and be cute with my 300lb ram, inside the pen.

You gon’ learn today. :rofl:

1 Like

Tourists taking their kids up close to a bison is not a good idea:

Even if moose appear tame, the public should never approach the unpredictable animals, province says . . .

I’m not sure they would have to kill it. They usually kill predators that hunt humans because they don’t want them doing it again. This is a totally different situation. Sheep, Rams, they don’t hunt humans, ever. We don’t dole out punishment to animals, we eliminate risks. Sheep are never a risk unless you’re stupid.

Went camping this week near Jellystone and met a guy who worked in the park.

We were talking about clueless tourists and said recently one of them complained about park employees “putting away the animals” for the day before he got a chance to see all of them.

1 Like

Yellowstone is truly a beautiful park. I was there at the end of the 90s.

Usually I prefer compact cars. This time I was fortunate the only rental vehicle available was a Dodge Caravan.

Mom was surprised when I hit the brakes. There was IIRC an elk off to the right.

Can’t imagine in person approaching buffalo, bear, bighorn sheep :cold_face:

We saw a Volkswagon van lying on its side that a moose had knocked over, somewhere near Yellowstone. I figured they were just innocent victims of wrong place wrong time, but I could be wrong.

Moose can be super dangerous. They are grumpy, and enormous

Hell yeah they are.