I see the Brits are behaving more and more like China each passing day

Exactly no judge has the right to stop anyone from filming or fighting in public. And so what if he entered here on someone else’s passport. No white man should ever be denied entry here.

1 Like

So you believe in enforcing our immigration laws…correct?

They are only attacking him because he is a conservative gay liberal Muslims do the same thiings and one got to be president.

1 Like

I believe they should go after those who we don’t want.

Do you believe immigration laws should be enforced equally for everyone?

This was just being done by Obama to persecute a conservative.

Poes who can’t stay in character suck.

It was all due to a video…I heard it with my own ears.

**[quote=“Smyrna, post:14, topic:6368, full:true”]

You don’t live anywhere but where you do…why give a rat’s ass passed your rat ass?
[/quote]

Y**

Mel doesn’t care. Do you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You’re having a problem with your quote buttons and I care about that. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

It’s being reported that his hearing has been postponed and he must remain in jail because the court isn’t prepared? Is that true? If it is, is that common?

Yeah court delays are a routine problem in recent years. Something like 2/3rds of trials didn’t start on the due date a couple years back, think it’s an ongoing issue.

Compared to the 1970s, the US and Britain have become much more like China, and China has become much more like us. People in China have much greater economic freedom than they did in the 1970s. Politically the change has not be is large but it still a massive improvement over the days of Mao Zedong.

In the west, government surveillance is massively higher than what was even possible 40 years ago. It is safe to assume that virtually every electronic communication is recorded by the US and British governments along with the Chinese.

As far free speech, Britain has moved much more vigorously to suppress freedom. Britain lacks a First Amendment so parliament is free to pass whatever laws it wishes to suppress speech. Anything that a government official or judge finds to be offensive can be punished. That is what happened in the case of Tommy Robinson.

Similar actions are underway in Canada. For example conservative commentator, Mark Steyn, is facing a criminal complaint for allegedly insulting Islam. Here is an explanation:

Steyn, at the moment, is effectively being tried, by a quasi-judicial panel in Vancouver, for insulting Islam.
Normally, that’s the sort of proceeding you’d expect to hear about in Saudi Arabia or Iran, not the West. But the British Columbia Human Rights Commission, in the cause of protecting minorities, asserts its right to judge and even restrict speech.Currently, it is hearing a complaint about Steyn’s book from Mohamed Elmasry, head of the Canadian Islamic Congress. Elmasry is going after both Steyn and Maclean’s magazine, which excerpted his book when it was published two years ago.

1 Like

There is no first amendment in the uk

Sorry there is no free speech in the uk

Never has been. Never will be.

Allan

If “we” could loan them the 1st and “we” could borrow the tort system…life would be better for all.

I’m totally for Trump meeting the overtly racist Nigel Farage. Show your true colors.

Tommy Robinson is a martyr. Hey, that’s not even his real name and he’s been in and out of prison for years but he’s a real folk hero.

1 Like

The complaint was dismissed against Steyn.

Irony from you

I’ll take that as an endorsement of their behavior hidden behind TDS…