I see China and democrats have found a common ground

While China has millions of political prisoners locked away they have audacity to lecture us about guns…even to point where China and Democrats are speaking with single voice.

Private gun ownership is a tradition from the early days at the founding of the US. In a modern society, the problems created by this tradition have already exceeded the benefits. …

American society has already seen serious problems caused by the private ownership of guns, but their massive number has contributed to an enormous inertia. Many interest groups have benefited from it and some ordinary people have truly gained a sense of safety. To change this habit which has lasted hundreds of years, tremendous political courage and a rearrangement of interests is required.

Facts have proved that the US system is unable to handle the intricacies of countless issues around guns including politics, economics, law and order and public psychology. The country can neither manage the safe storage and use of so many guns owned by ordinary people, nor can it establish a new national system that bans or strictly restricts guns. It cannot even form an overwhelming opinion regarding gun issues.

How many libs have we seen echoing this very same points over the years?

Maybe Chairman Xi could run in democrat party if it weren’t for that pesky Natural-born-citizen clause.

I do like Ben Sasse reply thou.

You can read it here.

1 Like

Aside from the Democrats and China, nobody else in the world thinks the United States has a problem with gun violence.

/s

2 Likes

I get it…libs want to emulate China policies.

Who gives a ■■■■ ?

1 Like

Yep you caught us.

The OP clearly cares hence why they started this thread.

1 Like

I see once again China and libs speak with single voice.

According to Breitbart

The Chinese government newspaper Global Times published a column Tuesday repeating a conspiracy theory growing popular among Democrat circles in Washington: that President Donald Trump ordered an airstrike against Iranian terror chief Qasem Soleimani to distract from impeachment proceedings.

It’s getting more difficult to distinguish the difference between Chinese goverment and democrats talking heads.

1 Like

A random column in a random Chinese newspaper says something; Conan conspiracy #8973 confirmed

5 Likes

:rofl: Perfectly reasonable conclusion.

No, really.

1 Like

How are you a democrat?

Take a break.

CJ doesn’t need to poster the way you want him to poster.

1 Like

No he doesn’t. He needs to tale a break. Y’all got him believing he’s a democrat.

I’m not they wouldn’t let me in their party.

“Us”…

You seem really hung up on this.

Ok, if you say so.

More on China and democrats ideologue that is linked together.

This is opinion piece that reflects what I’ve been saying here for years now.

Does some of this sound familiar?
Managing our decline as United states?

And what are libs preaching?

China’s leaders are aggressively advancing the strategic narrative of a “Community of Common Destiny” for the world, also known as “The Common Destiny of Mankind.” Chinese leadership designed this strategic narrative to project an inspiring and benign vision to international audiences and to gain support, while simultaneously masking the People’s Republic of China’s hegemonic ambitions. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) leaders believe the world is undergoing the greatest changes in a century with the decline of Western states, including the United States. China’s rise has fundamentally altered international politics. The U.S. is in decline, they believe, and the CCP sees an opportunity to impose its global vision on the West and the rest of the world. To accomplish this, they need an appealing narrative.

And how libs seems to want to change the rules of laws to benefit the collective…or the common good of the collective. Which only sets us up to be ruled by tyrannical goverment.

The world should see Communist China for what it is: a dangerous, supremacist superpower intent upon replacing the United States as the world’s dominant state, and replacing the liberal values and political principles of today’s world with the Party’s tyrannical beliefs. The world’s common destiny is freedom, not oppression.

It’s getting to a point where you cannot distinguish the different between CCP and DNC.

I dont think it was too long ago you were believing you were a democrat

No…he said he was a liberal. Learn the differences.

1 Like