I Predict Biden Will be Replaced Before the Election

Calling other people stupid is exactly how the left loses elections. May be try another tact.

The Left here does not lose election because of that.
They USE the stupid to WIN.

1 Like

And as evident with Dimbulbcrats rejecting the (SAVE) act and OBiden vowing to veto the legislation, there will be an all out effort to “ballot harvest” illegal invaders voting in Federal elections insuring Demoncrat victories. But wasn’t the intention all along?

2 Likes

A lot of women go gooey-eyed over Clooney. And women are 50% of the electorate.

It takes a team effort to be successful!

3 Likes

Clooney is part of the cover up and lies the American people have been fed for 3 1/2 YEARS. Clooney knew weeks ago OBiden wasn’t in his words: “The big ■■■■■■■ deal of 2010 or even 2020”.
I hope Joe Potato Head goes to the convention and is the Dimwitcrats Nov candidate. They deserve it and they deserve to get their asses handed to them unless the Dim machine pulls off an elaborate illegal invader ballot harvesting scheme as is their want. I also pray for a Republican trifecta, hopefully the suckers of 2020 will wake the ■■■■ up and exact their revenge for being lied to for so long.

2 Likes

the second they say he is unfit to run he should logically be forced to immediately resign the presidency…

1 Like

Power. Prestige. It’s addicting.

2 Likes

The guy who Biden bet his future on in that interview gives his real thoughts on TMZ of all places.

The knives are out, and it’s not pretty.

Good advice. Hopefully, they listen to it.

Doesn’t Ol Joe have another interview with Lester Holt coming up? As I understand it will be taped then aired later in the day.
Guess there won’t be any editing done? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Are you saying women are too emotional to be trusted with the vote? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And exactly how is that different with Trump vs. every other person who has ever been President? If Trump was only in it for himself, then so was everyone who has held the house office. Well, perhaps with the exception of Carter. He always seemed relatively humble to me.

Clooney has also served as Obama’s main Hollywood toady ever since Obama hit the national stage. I guarantee that the “opinion piece” that magically swayed Democrats this week was commissioned by Obama, rather than the former President breaking the dam himself.

2 Likes

If he’s not I will.

1 Like

I dunno, I think you have to be a bit of a sociopath to really want that job.

1 Like

Clooney is just another useful idiot for the DNC.
Actors generate millions of dollars for politicians. Actors live in a make believe world.
Taking them seriously is a fools game.

2 Likes

Yep, and you certainly have to have a huge desire to be noticed.

1 Like

That explains why the media gives them so much credibility. :wink:

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ Batman!!!

But don’t worry, it was just a “bad debate night!. MAGA is a cult!!!” :clown_face:

:joy: :joy:

1 Like