I pray for the democratis party of the United States

And what exactly are they doing?

The fact that you had to even ask that question…

Opposites day again so soon?

Is this a new thing now? Posting, waiting for someone to reply (I’m guessing) and then deleting your post?

1 Like

Either way we have no new federal program scam such as Obamacare, or new intrusive Patriot Act. Hardly any new regulations…in fact we cut many of em. The economy seems to be picking up steam with more Americans working…oh wait that’s a problem is it? Jobs tend to promote conservatism and independence. Just the opposite of what libs been promoting. Black unemployment is at historic low, Latinos is at historic low. So you can’t use republicans are keeping minority down.

Libs can’t promote American manufacturing without alienating your base. You can’t promote energy independent without alienating your base. You can’t drop this great Russian hoax without alienating your base. You can’t believe in freedom of speech without alienating your base. You can’t promote common sense abortion legislation without alienating your base.

So Yeah…I see democrats needing some common sense interventionism right about now.

Both Obamacare and Patriot Act still exist.

Just as I thought. You don’t have a clue.

Whoosh…

Is this one of those threads that does damage control by going on the offensive?

And this is thanks I get for attempting to help democrats.

And trump can’t tell the truth without alienating his base.

Yep. I wonder where that came from.

Practice Pelosi Prayer

Ugh really? This isnt even clever…just lazy.

2 Likes

It’s like you literally dont have a clue when Democrats are running on and why they won in 2018…

But weve been over this and I know you don’t have a clue…

I know just what you guys tried to run on…and thus it’s now libs problem today. :wink:

Take off the blindfold.

They ran on it and won the house back…seriously…stick with making things up and pretending to be a victim.

Oh so you’re saying they did ran on impeachment?

Before the election forum libs insured us that impeachment wasn’t in their future.

Really…I wish you guys make up yuor mind.

1 Like

Some did…most didnt…most ran on healthcare and the economy.
Anyone in the know like you claim to be would know this but since you live a snob coastal city i can understand why you wouldnt