I pray for the democratis party of the United States

The sane people that make up that party need to step up and encourage intervention. America operate on two party system, it’s not in our nation best interest to have one party rule.

What they are doing is destructive. Destructive to there party, destructive to United States of America.

Time for proper intervention is now. Who is capable of seeping up and offer that help?

4 Likes

Excellent satire.

8 Likes

I pray for the United States of America…to hell with party’s

1 Like

All the more reason why those few sane individuals that’s left in Democratic Party to step up…and take back what is rightfully theirs before it’s to late.

Don’t you agree?

All the more reason why those few sane individuals that’s left in the Republican Party need to step up…and take back what is rightfully theirs before it’s to late.

Don’t you agree?

I can do that too.
However, you’re stuck in your partisan bubble where the issues in this country transcends partisan politics, but I don’t expect you to understand. You’re in the tank.

1 Like

I don’t get what’s being destructive. They’re being petty. That’s Washington DC. It’s always been Washington DC for at least my entire life.

I don’t remember when anything got done except when one party had control and then it was only one thing.

Healthcare - Dems
Tax Cuts - Repubs

War - Both

I suppose if they deleted the first one they’ll delete a second troll thread.

But before that here’s the non-partisan, non-Trumpist interpretation of the OP:

“The Democratic Party expresses principles that I do not agree with. Therefore the conclusion is that they are evil, insidious, and anti-American. It is my belief that those in power who call themselves Democrats should change their views to views that I agree with, then try to convince the remainder of their party to also agree with me, or I’ll make more threads where I insist they are destructive to America”.

6 Likes

It used to be much more bipartisan.

You mean entire Trump/Fox base.

All those news source are guilty of enabling their behavior.

Uh…sure.

Yeah, by reporting the news. Geez.

It’s always entertaining when someone who has openly supported Donald Trump and all of his offensive, bigoted rhetoric tries to cast aspersions on the Democrats who oppose him.

Mote meet beam.

Think of me as your friend…that’s trying to help.

Some of these Democrats and RINO’s have sold out the American people for Globalization, literally sold!

Bidens son collected 1.5 billion from the Chines after a trip with daddy.

3 Likes

I love these type of photos. I really do.

https://twitter.com/DanEggenWPost/status/1131346967089565696?s=19

Really shows his utter brilliance and sharpie skills.

1 Like

That’s odd. Y’all wanted to burn it all down. Now you’re looking to us to be your firemen. Naw, no thanks. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

3 Likes

Really… like really… this has to be a joke.

3 Likes

It’s working. The USA is doing better than ever.

Plus 5