I need a little help with a Mod question

Is it a violation of community guidelines to question the actions of a mod? I just had a post flagged and removed for that. Nothing in the post was incorrect. And I did not insult anybody. I enquired about which rule I supposedly violated but have not received a reply as of yet. Are mods protected from all feedback or criticism? If so, why? This seems in total opposition to everything Sean stands for. Sean is a free speech champion. Right?

Attempts to discuss, debate or complain about moderation within a discussion will result in moderator action up to and including suspension. Use the Community Feedback Forum or PM for concerns regarding sanction.

Perhaps you should read the rules.

So I can put the same thing here and it would not be deleted? Good to know. Also, my reply option seems to be missing from the conservative forum.

Mod Note

I would highly suggest those of you not directly involved in this thread go back to the discussion threads.

Anything else?

Yes. My reply option seems to be missing from the conservative corner. And the link to my removed post doesn’t seem to work.

Address it with your group leader. May need to re-admit you. We’ll get @SixFoot to take a look when he can.

Anything else?

Yes. The link to my removed post doesn’t seem to work. When I click on “your post” I get nothing.

That post was deleted for a TOS violation. It is gone.

Anything else?

Sure. But in the past the link to “your post” allowed me to view the offending post. Why have a “your post” feature if it takes you nowhere?

That post was deleted for a TOS violation. It is gone and it is not coming back. I would drop it if all I got for calling out the staff in violation of the TOS was a deletion.

Anything else?