I love Dershowitzes new defense...lol

Your response is not in any way related to my post.

Why even post here then?

If only there was a transcript of it.

Hell no!!! I dont want Democrats pulling this ■■■■■■■■ either

It is. Your response to what will Republicans do when a Democrat does it was they’ll hopefully take it to the courts.

Which makes no sense because they are AFFIRMING the behavior by aquitting now.

1 Like

9VrsRNeA0SHcEeos1h

2 Likes

?
No. My argument was that subpoenas can be enforced through the courts, that the first enforcement method should not be impeachment.

Balance of power??

Impeachment can be ANYTHING the HOUSE wants??

Get back to us when you figure these out.

:eyeglasses:

Not if they use the “good for me but not for thee” defense. McConnell is pretty dang good at it

1 Like

It best articulates what Trump thinks.

The crying over the weekend will be epic.

Trump will be acquitted tomorrow and vindicated if he is elected to a second term.

It’s a failed argument precisely because it allows “the President to bring out the army if he thinks it helps his election,” as long as he argues his reelection is in the country’s best interest, which of course literally every president thinks.

It’s a failed argument that is the official defense of the president, entered into the official record during a Senate impeachment trial, not some theory in a law journal. Time to readjust your grip on reality.

1 Like

Is there still room on the Malarkey Express?

What do you mean…balance of power??

1 Like

And libs don’t?

You don’t think Hillary thought she is what’s best for country…or Obama and his reelection?

Oh I get it now…libs are special.

Democrats have just gone nuts on all of this. I am thinking the time for accommodation should be just about over on this. They want a political circus, realizing the impeachment will fail in the Senate. Just end it now.

With the tunover rate of the White House? Yes, there’s always room

I think you replied to the wrong person.

Plenty of room.

You should try reading the thread before responding.

2 Likes