I KNOW We Can All Agree That #metoo Is a Massive Failure as an Organization

And vice versa…

:rofl: That makes it worse.

What if other, more deserving, people get passed over because someone decides to sleep with the boss?? Isn’t that setting a bad environment and precedent for that workplace??

1 Like

Meh - They broke up not because it was mission accomplished. But because they were a public couple and there was obviously concern.

Of course it does, but the person creating that bad environment is the one with the power (the boss).

Based on what?

Takes two to tango.

Sure does, but that doesn’t change who is more responsible. Still the one with the power.

I just looked it up. They broke up months before he appointed her.
Because her job was to represent the city in legal actions. Not be the Mayors Lawyer. And she wanted to make it clear.
Just like Barr and Trump should stop dating each other - but they continue.

But lets be clear. They were dating BEFORE he was elected Mayor. When he was elected mayor they broke up then later -he appointed her as Attny. He 100% admits it was because she was his Ex GF , but she was also qualified for it.

60 year old mentor and 29 year old girlfriend…parties with wife on one arm and GF on the other.

I wonder if Brown also gave Pelosi or Newsome a BMW as a mentoring prize?

So the next woman comes along, and willie brown is like “look what I did for kamala. What are you gonna do for willie?” And harris is at no fault for that type of workplace environmemt??

I would offer that accepting a promotion or position from an intimate relationship is in direct contravention of the principles espoused by #metoo. And if it is a man, directly reinforces the patriarchy.

Thank you.

he was not married when he dated Harris. She was not a mistress. She was his GF, and it was very public.

No, 60 yo Willie should have been drummed out for sleeping with a 29yo period let alone one that worked for him.

im gonna keep repeating it - because its a vaild issues / Question -but only based on truth.

They were not dating / sleeping together when she worked for him.

Actually according to the article he was married. “Estranged” is not “divorced”.

That was my thought too…Cold, calculating, and disposable.

He was 60…She was 29.

That was how I read it also.

Conversing with someone 10 years younger is a challenge…30 years younger? Awkward.