I KNOW We Can All Agree That #metoo Is a Massive Failure as an Organization

The DEMOCRAT candidate for President is credibly accused of sexual assault by a woman who has, at last count, 8 corroborating witnesses, a contemporaneous account on video taped segment on a nationally televised show, and the best the media can do is to attack the victim.

Last week new documents showed that a witness placed bill clinton on epstein island with two very young girls, even though he denies it, and nothing from most media on it.

So far, #metoo has taken out mostly male celebrities and journalists, with a few politicians mixed in. But even with the celebrities, they largely ignore the history of Hollywood’s casting couch.

Also ignored are college professors who have a long history of having inappropriate relations with students.

But very important also, they have completely ignored women who sexual harass men or women. And more importantly, women who sleep their way up the career ladder, like kamala harris.

But good job on franken, lauer, lehrer, weinstein, neil degrasse tyson…I guess.

You have some evidence of this?

It’s a well-known fact that willie brown took her under his wing and she rapidly rose through the ranks in L.A. politics.

Do you have evidence she sleep her way to the top?

I’ll delete the “kamala harris” part if it’s a problem.

Do you have evidence she didn’t??

It’s all a coincidence.

That’s a pretty ■■■■■■ thing to accuse someone of doing without evidence.

Is that evidence “she slept her way up the ladder”?

Every pol has mentors who influence, advise, assist.

1 Like

It’s not a problem if there’s evidence.

If there’s not, it’s an unfounded allegation.

it’s SOOOO well known you cant even get the city correct.

Ok, that’s evidence. Thanks.

2 Likes

I just provided a link to him talking about it.

Not every pol has mentors they are sleeping with as their career advances.

1 Like

The Biden “Accusation” has, in the loosest term available, maybe 1 collaborating witness. Of course, by that standard, Trump has over 200 witnesses.
But its a stupid road im not gonna go down.

I actually meet Willie Brown a few years ago. He spoke to a group of about 30 of us and was crazy honest. He was asked about Harris and his quote (from memory)

"Well _We were dating and I 100% appointed her SF Attny because we were sleeping together. No doubt about it. But to her credit -As soon as she was confirmed she called me up and said “If you so much get a ticket for Jay Walking I will go after you to the full extent of the law”.

Thank you for the independent verification.

Sorry, I was conflating her history of using the LAPD for her personal security with where she started her fraudulent career.

http://tmp.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/kamala_harris_who_used_lapd_cops_as_personal_security_detail_now_wants_lapd_budget_cut.html

2 Likes

Bunch of allegations.

With admission and verification.

Hey men having been using their power to access women’s bodies since the beginning of time, so if a woman now decides to use her body as a way to gain access to that power, then I don’t really care.

Right. To me, Sleeping to the top implies someone is unqualified but gets the job because they are sleeping with someone for the sole purpose of advancing their career. Like Ivanka Trump :slight_smile: :joy: :joy:…

I think the Willie Brown thing IS a issue. But they were dating already. She was very qualified. Willie Brown had the position open so he appointed her because they were dating and she was qualified. They also broke up when she took the job (Or shortly thereafter).