I know I am Conservative but Anti-vaxxers are starting to piss me off

Quite a few people made bad decisions in that scenario.

And of those people who are vaxxed and who are unvaxxed?

There is also no way to verify 100% where anyone caught it, no matter how much “tracking” you do.

This is pretty scary considering the push to give booster shots to young adults, who incidentally are the least likely to suffer significant complications from the virus.

See: Risk of mRNA Covid booster causing heart inflammation in young adults continues to worry scientists, Dr. Ofer Levy says

OCT 15 2021

“The risk of mRNA Covid booster shots causing heart inflammation in young adults continues to worry top scientists weighing whether to approve third doses for anyone over 12, Dr. Ofer Levy, a voting member of the Food and Drug Administration’s advisory panel, said Friday.”

JWK

Was she vaccinated?

Yes.

Good thing too.

WW

Meanwhile FDA wants to very-slow-walk FOIA requests related to the “vaccines” over the next 55 years….

2 Likes

Undoubtably so. But isn’t the point of a vaccine to keep you out of a hospital? Seems like a crappy vaccine to me.

1 Like

Well they did see the need to change the definition of vaccine so this one qualifies so…

1 Like

Yeah, not only do you have to get the vaccine, but worry about others not being vaccinated so you don’t get sick? I have a feeling this vaccine is garbage. I got it, but I’m certainly not confident it will protect me.

1 Like

If it was six months ago, you would be correct.

“I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re going to get it under control, I promise you."

Dumbass

What?

3 Likes

It is also interesting to note that Strict scrutiny has protected Gainesville city workers from vaccine mandate!

See: Judge affirms ruling against GNV vaccine mandate

"Because Brasington determined that the right to privacy was central to the case, the vaccine mandate was subject to strict scrutiny

Strict scrutiny is the highest standard of judicial review that can apply to a law and involves the government proving that a law serves “a compelling public interest” and is narrowly tailored enough to meet that public interest"

Unfortunately, the shyster lawyers representing NYC’s employees were negligent in not pressing the protection of strict scrutiny in a case involving the fundamental rights of city employees.

JWK

2 Likes

Great news! https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/11/ny-city-teachers-back-in-court-to-argue-citys-covid-vaccine-mandate-policy-violates-constitution

November 25, 2021

"Barry Black, lead attorney in Keil v. The City of New York, detailed how the vaccine mandate in the city’s schools was not generally applicable because it was not applied to the general public.

Therefore the mandate needed to undergo strict scrutiny analysis, according to Black. Such strict analysis would require a much deeper look into all of the information surrounding the case, which may include dueling expert testimony and potential cross examination."

Keep in mind that the protection afforded under strict scrutiny is applied whenever a government action, such as a mandated covid vaccination, infringes upon a fundamental protected right, and that right is claimed to have been violated, the government must then establish the act:

(A) is narrowly tailored to achieve the government’s purpose,

(B) the purpose must be clearly defined and be based upon scientific and logical reasoning,

(C) and, the Act must use the least restrictive means to achieve the government’s stated purpose.

JWK

It is absolutely shameful that those in our mainstream media and Hollywood crowd, having achieved fame, fortune and great success under a free market, free enterprise system, now work to destroy that system and impose a notoriously evil, Cuban style government, on America’s future generation.

Pity they never consider if (D) there is an actual enumerated power for the rule or regulation.

The assumption with our lawless government is always that they can.

I told one of my male friends some articles about not getting vaxxed and this is what he said:

“Just let them die off. If they want to be that retarded, let them. Darwin will take care of them.”

He’s also pretty Conservative (more Libertarian).

I really don’t care any more than he does, I just wouldn’t outright say that because I do not hold any animosity towards the unvaccinated. Apparently, he does. I just don’t care. You make your choices in life, live with them.

1 Like

Funny, I feel the same about folks having those unknown long term consequences.

There is no evidence of the vaccine being any more harmful than any other vaccine.

Pretty sure that is not correct.

1 Like