I know I am Conservative but Anti-vaxxers are starting to piss me off

Blah blah blah.

California did much better that FL. Sorry internet man convinced you otherwise, but it’s not true.

Sure, don’t think.

Your link was propaganda.

Sorry.

The numbers are wrong?

It’s message was misleading.

CA has far fewer deaths per capita that FL. To suggest FL is doing better than CA with covid is misleading.

Many people are easily mislead. You seem to be one of them.

The numbers are wrong?

Yes they are.

7 day moving average number of deaths in Florida as of Nov 8 = 2
7 day moving average number of deaths in California Nov 8 = 63

1 Like

“But masks and spread and stuff!”

1 Like

Now do total deaths.

Hey, you guys might get lucky and more people will die in CA, but given the vaccination rate, and the difference in the numbers, it’s doubtful they will overcome FL total per capita death toll…but you hey, keep the faith!

The use of thenumebrs to imply Flordia is handling the pandemic better than California is wrong, yes.

But you know that. I’m sure of it.

You have a better chance of dying in covid in florida than in california. So yeah, masks and stuff…

Maybe a little …if you go back in time to last summer. Not now.

Or if you’re an 80 year-old retiree from NYC.

1 Like

It’s not the mask mandate?

1 Like

Well now…

An order by Pennsylvania’s acting health secretary that requires masks inside K-12 schools and child care facilities was thrown out Wednesday by a state court that said she lacked the authority.

The state’s disease control law does not give health secretaries “the blanket authority to create new rules and regulations out of whole cloth, provided they are related in some way to the control of disease or can otherwise be characterized as disease control measures,” wrote Judge Christine Fizzano Cannon, a Republican, for the majority.

Emphasis mine. This could get interesting. Sounds like “wind your neck in”

2 Likes

But nothing you brought up had anything to do with the article in question. It just pointed out how masks are not slowing the spread in one state as opposed to a maskless state. Nothing else.

It’s like if I said the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ is bigger than the one in Seaside, then you bring up that more people died in Wildwood beach.

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-11-09/covid-19-hospitalizations-rising-in-parts-of-california-a-potentially-ominous-sign%3F_amp=true

17 states. Massachusetts 44% rise in breakthrough cases.

It’s not over. Please consider vaccinating.

So, all of these workplace mandates and city vaccine mandates are all for nothing if people don’t take the booster? They better start mandating the booster!!!

1 Like

Coincidentally, Gavin Newsome has now figured out there is seasonality to the disease.

1 Like

53 days. I hope I can still afford my internet working at McDonalds.