I know I am Conservative but Anti-vaxxers are starting to piss me off

Comparing that is offensive.

2 Likes

Sorry you feel that way. The anti-vaxx position offends me.

In the U.S., because of freedom of speech, you don’t have the right to not be offended.

2 Likes

Lol. Wonderful emotional plea. It’s not anyone’s duty to protect you from the virus, that’s the vaccine’s job.

2 Likes

Some people cannot be vaxxed- such as young children and the immunocompromised.

Also, keep in mind, because of the mention of her father, and this guy being intoxicated (people say crazy things when they’re drunk), this may actually have happened.

1 Like

Mites are on a chicken’s ass. Still a bad analogy.

1 Like

It’s idiotic. He could have just as easily been vaxxed. That is a ■■■■ analogy.

Catch covid to own the libz?

My understanding a lot of businesses are being FORCED into it because of what is likely an unconstitutional mandate from old Brandon. 700,000 dollar fine and all that.

As for a business such as venue for concerts and or airlines that might want to see my vaxx card it is my right to tell them to Shove It!

I have had the shots but will never show the card to any business demanding to see.

That is getting too close to a Papers Please authoritarian state of affairs(we can all remember certain dictatorships that required this for total control) and i will be no part of it.

3 Likes

It is absolutely your right.

And with that will come the consequence of missing the concert or flight. And I respect anyone who makes that choice and eschews the event on a matter of principle.

1 Like

Please present a link of this understanding.

I was recently at a concert that required vaccine proof or recent tests results and also made available testing right outside the concert. As I approached, vaccine card in hand, an angry man stormed past me swearing he would never be back due to the requirements. His choice but life will go on.

I’d like to think this vaccine card stage will pass. Maybe two years from now, maybe five. I’m not getting riled up about it.

Yup.

In my previous reply I stated, “I respect anyone who makes that choice and eschews the event on a matter of principle.”

On the flip side, I will not pity them for missing out. Not my circus. Not my monkeys.

1 Like

You’re stating the obvious. But this is absolutely fantastic!!! I am taking full advantage of this situation. I’ve already easily avoided two places I did not want to go to. Unfortunately I couldn’t avoid two weddings that required nothing.

I don’t figure i will have missed anything. I have no burning desire to travel or attend some event where vaccine cards are demanded to be seen.

Did a lot of traveling over the years(been there and done that) and there’s no event where a vaccine card is required that i have any desire to see,

3 Likes

That’s fine. I’ve enjoyed a couple of great concerts as well as a first rate comedy show. It’s nice getting out in public for these types of shows again. Enjoy your living room!

Is that the end game?

1 Like

Exactly, what is the end game?
When I get fired and I can’t go to restaurants or concerts or go shopping or be seen by a doctor, and I still don’t participate, what then.

2 Likes

You get cancelled.

2 Likes

Wait till the next shutdown. You will be not allowed outside, COVID shots or not. They must protected the vaccinated from reality.

In China, the minders give one person in the family two hours to go shopping and the mindersare spread around the city. The log the one person allowed to shop out and back in. Of course this is when the minders decide to shut down whole cities.

My friend’s mother was allowed out, father just stared out the window.

In the future, your governor or CDC decides the level of covid outbreaks are too high, you and your significant other will have to decide who goes out and who stays in. Welcome to the new woke America.

2 Likes

My living room? :rofl: I get out and about a lot actually and in these parts vaccine cards are not required anywhere.

I never quit living my life unlike the woke libs during all this. :grinning:

I just will not go anywhere a vaccine card is required even though i am vaccinated.

I’m not one of the :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

1 Like