I just want to thank Sen. Joe Manchin

These moron Left wing politicians think they can magically flip a switch and transition to green energy in a few years. They also believe by the US doing that they will save the world! Most of these idiots don’t have any clue that so-called green energy isn’t as green as they believe and that much of the rest of the world is in no hurry to transition.

2 Likes

There is no magic switch. It will take resources and time.

Imo the best solution is to promote domestic manufacturing of green energy products, update the power grid, install as much green energy on an accelerated time scale as possible, replace coal with natural gas plants to fill in gap energy needs and invest heavily on transitioning our transportation network off of fossil fuel as much as possible.

I am not a purist and I know that fossil fuel use will never go down to zero but the less carbon emissions there are per year… the less worse it will be in the future.

None of this is going to happen. So don’t worry about it.

1 Like

Without the vaccines, 3-4K dead americans a day. Pretty good investment.

Also

Billions to oil companies to in subsidies to the oil companies.

it=our country.

The government has (wisely IMO) spent decades - like 6 decades - making sure the US oil industry was a winner.

Did you complain about that?

Yeah, like everything in the private sector before <> were just Pure True Blue Capitalist Enterprises, eschewing help from the government…what a joke…

6%

Brandon can’t even do better than france.

3 Likes

When it was investing in the oil industry who was did the government make a loser?

Wait…wha…???

Holy ■■■■ are you wrong.

Mass transit for one.

Natural gas initially. Now of course reversed. Coal recently.

And BTW…‘make it a loser’ really means, 'let that industry live or die on its one per market forces.

Free vaccines

1 Like

Very wise investment.

Good job Trump.

2 Likes

:rofl: How can I make this… clear … ■■■■ mass transit.

3 Likes

Also, what would is COST us to lose 3-5K americans a day?

(Asked realizing that you don’t think it costs anybody anything when someone dies.)

1 Like

Time to pay up. Brandon is going to raise your taxes.

2 Likes

The car and oil industry used it’s influence over government in city after city to undermine mass transit.

Government made that industry a loser.

I guess that wasn’t clear enough.

What color is your pony?

If that’s what happens, so be it.

It’s a good investment. We’re in much better shape with fewer people dying because of the vaccines.

We’ll see what the sky screaming looks like then.

The question was, what industry was made a loser while the government was fostering the oil and gas industry.

The answer is mass transit among other industries.

Wether you agree with it or not, that is what happened.