I just want to thank Sen. Joe Manchin

The only good news is that this assures a ruined economy for the election season.

How so?

The impact on inflation is statistically indistinguishable from zero.

We need to put a stop to this.

4 Likes

Since when does Medicare pay for prescription drugs? Maybe when you’re hospitalized. You have to purchase a supplemental plan to cover prescription drugs. Has anyone perhaps suggested or in this bill providing Medicare recipients a supplemental plan for Rx? I’d be interested in that. One of my prescriptions is $300.00 for a 45 day supply and there are no generic ChiCom made substitutes.

I take back my praise a while back when i thought Manchin was saving us from even worse inflation by blocking some of the more extravagant wasteful spending.

Appears now he was just holding out till he got what he wanted imo.

2 Likes

It’s called “the swamp” for good reason.

4 Likes

Amen to that!

1 Like

i’d say i told you so… but you know it already.

there are no moderate democrats, just frauds who pose for the people back home. there is no way in hell manchin was not always going to support this when he thought the time was right. Sinema is next… manchin needs the cover.

2 Likes

I was hoping he would hold the line until we take the House and Senate but that hope vanished in a poof of smoke

any conservative that votes for any democrat thinking “this one is okay” has lost their mind.

4 Likes

Called it. He’s not actually against any of this stuff, he just holds out until he gets his version.

Oh i never vote democratic. I was just Hoping Manchin might hold the line till mid terms.

was never going to happen. He held out just long enough to allow other democrats to go to the polls with something in their pocket while play acting for the folks back home. This was the plan all along. Reports are he was on the phone with Sinema a couple days ago begging her for cover. She’ll fold next week.

Who does this guy think he’s fooling? This is straight out of a bad soap opera.

3 Likes

Sorry Senator Manchin
You shouldn’t had trusted the lying sack of ■■■■ in the first place. You got played, now what?

3 Likes

Nah he is playing his constituents. He gave a good show. Got the publicity. Now he is doing the same thing playing the other side.

7 Likes

when will people gt it. manchin is not a moderate, he’s a run of the mill liberal democrat playing at kibuki theatre for thr rubes back home.

5 Likes

2 Likes

welcome to the party…