I just don't get this about the USA response to the Ukraine situation:

We did this already :grin:

Today Iran actually claimed they were behind hitting our buildings in Iraq. No respect, no fear. If Trump were still President they would be shaking in their sandals. Instead they will still expect payments from us and want more begging for oil.
Biden failed in Afghanistan, failed in Ukraine, will fail with China and is begging our enemies for oil instead of maintaining the energy independence we had before he was President.
But let’s get more photo ops with ice cream. What flavor will it be today?

1 Like

Then why on earth did you make that statement when the monthly records by the government show it to be false. Illegal immigration crashed long before Covid.

It didn’t crash before covid. The stops crashed.

The stops crashed? What does that mean? Border encounters crashed. You have some evidence that border guards stopped legitimately recording encounters? Present it.

Border encounters didn’t stop. The record number are of stops.

I didn’t say they stopped recording encounters. What?

I said illegal immigration didn’t plummet. The stops did. There is a difference.

Who is your man, Mr. Lucchese? Do your friends live Putin? What is your opinion of Pukin’Putin?

I wonder what Bernie Sanders thinks about his beloved Russia?

In your mind if it supports the narrative it does.

No In reality.

The immigration stops are reflective of proportion of immigration.

That’s not just my Narrative By the way It’s yours too

Yes in reality. You got the narrative and the notions

What’s the narrative? Please tell me so i can write it down

the difference being your imagination of what was happening.

The difference is that encounters being recorded would have only stopped because illegals crossed in much fewer numbers or because the border guards no longer recorded stopping them. The latter reason would have involved a massive conspiracy which no media bothered to notice or report. Considering that much of the media hate(d) Trumps guts, the probability that stops were intentionally avoided or not recorded seems incredibly slim.
So I am wondering if this massive conspiracy theory of yours is self generated or appeared in some leftist publication. If you picked it up in some leftist publication please link to it so we can see their evidence.
If you just made it up, never mind.

Nope we were setting decade old stop records. That’s reality. But it’s ok. Brilliant!

I didn’t say they stopped recording them. Wh are you arguing against?

This cute little straw man that you have built, careful it can catch fire.

All i said is that stops are reflective of stops. It doesn’t mean that illegal immigration stopped.

That’s a point that’s being pushed in thread after about illegal immigration. Now. Because Brandon.

Isn’t there a netter thread for immigration?

This one is about MIGs and Ukraine.

1 Like

The reason they stopped making as many stops as before is because there were fewer illegals to stop after Trump forced the issue. You know you are playing a game. That’s like saying gas prices haven’t gone up, the pumps just show higher prices.

1 Like

You’re man loves ice cream. Unfortunately, he is not the man for the times.

Yea i do know :grin:

I worry you think that was a sick burn.

If only Trump was here to obviously side with Russia.