"I have to live with someone else's choice"

After the failed attempt at murdering him as a baby, Nik Hoot went on to be adopted by loving parents and has overcome many of the hardships forced on him by someone else’s right to murder. In spite of being mutilated at birth and thrown away like trash, he still hangs in there with the rest of them, and lives on as a role model. God bless that boy.

2 Likes

Russian abortion gone wrong.

Abortions in America should be safe, early, and rare. We have laws to ensure what happened to Nik Hoot never happens in America.

Edit: Making abortions illegal will most likely lead to cases like Hoot’s happen here.

7 Likes

It’s disgraceful to exploit this man for partisan politics.

5 Likes

Indeed it is. But not unexpected.

3 Likes

You mean it makes libs uncomfortable.

4 Likes

No. I said what I mean. I always do.

2 Likes

And? What’s the point here? Because we all have our set ideas on abortion.
The American public is ok with some regulation on abortion, but not an outright ban. The Bill’s passed as of late go to far , but we know they designed to go to scotus to see what happens.

It should make them uncomfortable. Nik Hoot’s biological mom wanted him dead, now he’s a wonderful young man who does what he likes (wrestle) and chase his dreams. Great story. It should be told, and highlighted.

The pro-choice logic is, it’s better to kill the child than allow infertile families to have a shot at raising a child.

3 Likes

That’s right. Invade Russia. Change their abortion laws and practices. That’s what this thread is urging.

1 Like

That’s not the pro-choice logic. That’s your straw man logic.

And he’s living proof that fetus was a human life. Something that “some” libs refuse to admit. Thus the reason why they’re uncomfortable.

3 Likes

I am not uncomfortable at all.

Abortion isn’t a black and white issue no matter how much people want to make it one.

1 Like

Under “some” lib policies after the mother gave birth to him months later, she would have option to decide what to do with him. Meanwhile they would make the baby comfortable.

1 Like

Yes.

What the governor of Virginia was speaking about was giving palliative care to a dying baby.

I don’t know why that part is twisted so much.

Maybe it is because some people feel the need to insert themselves into other people’s tragedies in order to make themselves feel better.

2 Likes

There is no liberal policy that allow abortion after birth.

Hospice care is a real thing and a needed things at times. Even for little babies sadly. Clearly you have never struggled to decide how to medically treat a dying baby. It seems like your arguing for parents to have no rights in choosing the treatment their child gets.

When people write in favor of more gun controls after a shooting, are they disgracefully exploiting the victims?

2 Likes

Yes.

10 chars.

Ah, but it IS very disproportionately a black issue.

Actually, the pro-life point is that the HUMAN LIFE in question is absolutely a black and white issue.

Beyond that, the pro-abortion rights issue is making as much grey area as possible to justify killing that life if someone wants to.

3 Likes

Ah yes…using the grief of the parents who just had a baby born who won’t make it 3 weeks and want to make it comfortable for partisan points to bash libs…

Classy…