I Have A Question About "Vigilante"

Right on!

To act tough and scare him. Certainly wasn’t because she was scared of him.

2 Likes

Wasnt that a big point with your side in the KR case, that was mentioned time and again?

I don’t understand your question.

Seem’s like your complaining he’s going to get 30 for being a felon in possession. Yet it was bought up. repeatedly that the viictims/ attackers were felons with weapons.

This guy wasn’t in the street doing crimes. He was at home asleep in his bed. They’re going to give him 30 years because they’re embarrassed they lost.

1 Like

A man can easily kill a woman with one punch.

True. But a child can kill an adult with a gun. I don’t think this game is particularly helpful.

That’s one of the good things about guns, it equalizes power.

Oh! Well in that case…

What’s your take on the whole thing?

What does that mean?

You didn’t know.

She wasn’t equal.

I agree with you that its ■■■■■■ up. But…You can’t pick and choose which felons you’re cool with having a gun. Its either against law or its not.

It is a law and that’s not what I’m doing. Given the circumstances and the fact they killed his women, give him time served and probation.

1 Like

Hmmm A librarian with anger issues. That’s not something you hear about every day.

1 Like

She was pregnant.

Or … if only she was armed, the motorcyclist that she deliberately hit with her car would be dead.

1 Like

She was the aggressor. She initiated the incident. It doesn’t matter that she may have felt threatened.

1 Like