I Have A Question About "Vigilante"

I actually think some desire the rise of vigilantes. Let it spread far enough and you have a crisis of disorder to be exploited.

1 Like

The N-M? They may think they desire it.

What ever reality is convenient in the moment.

Who ever thinks you have to burn it all down to usher in a new way.

Somebody should tell them that the police they hate are actually there for them.

3 Likes

because it can lead to anarchy and chaos

people should defend themselves and be armed. but not become their own version of the law

This case embodies everything Progressive Democrats despise, dispelling three popular narratives:

1. The AR-15 “isn’t useful for self-defense”
  2. BLM protests “are mostly peaceful and non-violent”
  3. “No police shootings are justified”

As a predictable consequence, Democrats are so outraged by this verdict that they’re now pushing full speed ahead to label ALL self-defense as white supremacy, despite the fact that everybody that’s involved in this particular case is white. I’m perfectly ok with this, because it just guarantees more election results like Virginia.

7 Likes

Have you seen outside?

Defending yourself is applying the law one’s self.

what’s going on “outside?”

i avoid media for the stupid so you’ll have to fill me in (you’re not the “stupid” btw)

defense of one’s self is not taking on law enforcement duties. vigs go out and actively seek and prosecute what they think are crimes themselves.

this is a bad idea

and yes i’ve see charles Bronson movies.

The state is failing. You are living in a banana republic.

I didn’t say anything about “duties”. What “duties” do you believe cops have to you?

To protect you?

To protect your property?

1 Like

Violence might be the proper response depending on the circumstances. That said, society is violent enough without vigilantes hunting people down or what have you, though I’m sure I could make exceptions lol.

the “state” has already failed. the “state” isnt going to do ■■■■

when things get threatened then defense is warranted.

don’t get me wrong i’m all for pushback and full personal arsenals

but there is still law. as ■■■■■■ as it is

There’s no perfect system and there will never be one (despite the promises of lib politicians). Citizen vigilantes can end doing ■■■■ like those idiots that killed Ahmaud Arbery.

1 Like

there should be no unaccountable enforcement.

in the meantime, i strongly support every man being his own fully equipped menace

Wouldn’t the people who tried to chase Kyle down after the first killing qualify as vigilantes, assuming they didn’t realize Rosenbaum was shot in self defense?

2 Likes

Rosenbaum was a child molester and insanely manic when he chose not to take his medicine. At best he should have been locked up in a hospital or prison for the rest of his life. He and society are better off with his being dead. His life did not matter.

1 Like

i am probably misreading this so i am not going to guess. What do you mean “for them”?

Well if the vote in Minneapolis is any indicator I believe that most Americans know that. Sure there are those that drink the racist hate-filled cool aid pour out by the lib elites in Congress and the media, but those are not most of the people.

1 Like

Yes, of course.

“I must say this concerning the great controversy over rifles and shotguns. The only thing I’ve ever said is that in areas where the government has proven itself either unwilling or unable to defend the lives and the property of Negroes, it’s time for Negroes to defend themselves.”

Malcolm X

I would expand that to include all citizens no matter their race or status, although I understand the exact circumstances Malcolm was speaking of. But the point is that it applies to all citizens.

When the enforcers of the state, or the state itself, fail in their obligation to maintain public order and to protect the lives and livelihoods of their citizens, then the only course of action for those citizens to take up arms and defend what is theirs and their lives.

When the Korean store owners in LA during the riots got together, armed theirselves, and set up barricades in their neighborhoods and at their place of businesses, they were doing what was necessary. The state had completely failed them; their enforcers ran away. Were they vigilantes? They sure were. And it was absolutely justified.

7 Likes