"I Have A Dream!" Martin Luther King Jr

Been to the Bronx all I saw was Hipsters.

Old data. In a few years the Bronx will be what Brooklyn is today.

No clues. Just facts.

I think it’s just sad and hilarious how folks define Brother King’s life by one line from a speech which not only wasn’t his best speeches/sermons, but one that he didn’t even start out with during his time at the podium during the March on Washington. Some of you guys are funny.

RIP Frat! 06!

Iv only been mugged once.
and it happen in Rural Ontario in a city of 30,000 people.

:rofl:

Violent crime in NYC today is a little more than half of what it was when Giuliani left office.

But who needs facts?

As I said before, that’s old data. The world has changed and the Bronx is fast becoming the place to be.

Just look at what happened in Brooklyn.

Low information seems strong with you.

“The Bronx is driving the murder year-to-date,”

From that link and that section (crime) of the link:

Date(s) & Update Frequency: Reflects 2016 calendar year; released from FBI in Sept. 2017 (latest available). Updated annually.

So everything changed in a year? Ummmm… I think the “old data” is in your head.

Why are libs constantly throwing false information up on the wall to see if it will stick?

Your scary colored maps and New York Post articles don’t change the fact that the violent crime rate in the Bronx has been lower in the last few years than it has been since the 1950s. This year is on track to be the same.

Trying to take MLk and whitewash him… it’s hilarious to watch

1 Like

I concur. LOL!

it’s funny because it’s true.

Have been there. It was a crowded, dirty, noisy cesspool of humanity. The subways were crowded with bums. The streets were filled with garbage. The air stunk of piss and ■■■■■

what happened after the democrats got back in charge?

“NEW YORK CITY — The NYPD will no longer arrest people for minor infractions such as drinking alcohol in public, urinating or littering in Manhattan, city officials announced”

Is that the metric that makes one feel safe?

“Its lower than it was when it was a murder capital of the world”

The stats show that 80% of the cities this country are safer.

But you will hide that fact as the narrative tells you too.

It’s a vile, corrupt, crime ridden cesspool.

It’s still a ■■■■ hole.

1 Like

They are both ■■■■ holes.

1 Like

Libs here will deny the facts. It is so obvious that their ability to think beyond the narrative has been taken from them.

Whether it is MLK jr or crime in cities, they now believe only what the leftist narrative writers tell them to believe.