"I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job"

I genuinely believe Trump is baffled why people might be upset about lawbreaking related to him. No one ever held him to account before.

1 Like

How would impeaching Donald give them the ability to do anything they weren’t already able to?

I think that is a main part of the problem. Daddy bailed him out early on, and then he went on to use Daddy’s money to build a privately run company. With the number of companies he bankrupted, he would have likely been booted out of a publicly traded company.

Since he doesn’t have the experience of being held accountable, he can’t relate to what it means. It’s just not in his nature.

This guy. Jesus.

I don’t recall a general public outcry for Clinton to be impeached. But then, I didn’t pay a whole lot of attention to politics back then, so maybe I just missed it.

It is both hilarious and depressing. These folks get the same single voice and vote as everyone else.

What is also pretty amusing is that if Trump were impeached, then Pence becomes POTUS. So Trump is essentially calling his own VP a moron who would ruin the economy. :rofl:

I should have said impeached and convicted. A simple House majority can impeach,

Ah, gotcha.

But I’m sure he’s the best and the brightest moron …:rofl:

1 Like

Maybe he is. Trump knows him better than we do.

Maybe, but doubtful. For that to literally be the case Trump would have to be capable of thinking about someone other than himself.

Well he does agree with everything Trump does and that in itself is moronic

1 Like

Ha! That’s a pretty fair point. Well played sir. :clap:

Overweight, stupid and vain? Well, you’re not wrong.

1 Like

oh snap

1 Like

Trump and Rudy - not even trying to convince anyone anymore that Donny didn’t do anything illegal.

I bet Donald Trump has screwed endless middle class folks and small businesses along the way and wondered why they didn’t worship him for giving them business at all. He probably said stuff to his staff like ■■■■■ Conan’s Paint Shop & Carpentry. We’ve made nine of ten payments!” Or “If Crantic’s Plumbers ever want another job they’ll shut the hell up and take 10% less”.

And I’m sure he taught his kids and in-laws to treat middle class peasants the same way.

1 Like

True. Trump is a good judge of talent/character.

2 Likes