"I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job"

In an interview with Ainsley Earhardt Trump asserted that the economy would crash if he were impeached and that his job performance trumps any illegal activity that may be uncovered.

“If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor,” Trump said in response to a question from Fox News’ Ainsley Earhardt, who asked if he believes Democrats would try to impeach him if they win back control of Congress. “You would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe.”

“You know, I guess it says something like high crimes and all – I don’t know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job,” Trump said.

I give myself an A+. I don’t think any President has ever done what I have done,” Trump said.

Amazing.

It’s all about himself. He’s the star of the reality show playing in his head. Sad.

3 Likes

Haha ■■■…

And the egomaniac continues to egomaniac.

Unbelievable. And cons said Obama was a narcissist.

Unrelated but I see Trump is running true to form by now saying Cohen was just one of a team of lawyers working for him and he didn’t really have anything to do with him.

Yep. Just a covfefe boy.

The dems and swamp would put all the regs back in place… Market crash,

Well, this is sad.

Well Trump never uses fancy mustard, so clearly not on same level of arrogance as Obama. Trumps obviously a man of the people!

Yeah, because if he got impeached, then a Dem becomes POTUS!

Wait, what? You people are so detached from any sense of reason and logic.

2 Likes

No matter how corrupt Papa Donald is (personally, professionally, and politically) we would see the end of times should he be forced from office.

So you can see the bind we’re in - liberals forced us to vote for Donald, we had no other option, and now we simply have to ride this out for the good of the nation and therefore the world.

Trump has something of a point. He won’t be impeached if the public does not want him impeached. BUT, public sentiment can turn on a dime.

So Trump is saying Pence will be a terrible president. We already know that, but it’s nice of him to admit publicly.

The Unemployment rate dropped below 5% before Trump became President.

you expected something else?

This man is seriously sick in the head

1 Like

Trump is Cool…

1 Like

Well, Trump certainly thinks highly of himself.

But, to the main comment - impeachment should have nothing to do with how good of a job a president is doing. Constitutionally, it has to do with whether that president has committed a high crime or misdemeanor - nothing more, nothing less.

Granted, that’s not the way it happens in real life, but - constitutionally - THAT is the standard in place.