“I don’t have to Prepare much”

i hate responding to mindless trolls.

But, Trump had no more to do with what is happening with NK, as Reagan did with the USSR.

The several previous administrations had key roles in both situations. To discount that is ridiculously ignorant

Ridiculous… But, good strategy. If Trump gets de-nuking, say it was Obama’s work.

Better than last month’s line, when we were all going to be nuked because of Trump according to lefty.

Name calling is just a sign of your frustration at Trump’s constant success, so I like it…

Oh my Goodness. I’m glad he said it out loud though so his cultists cant pretend that he’s just playing the fool in public and secretly studying hard. There is is, right in the open. He can’t be assed to study up on anything.

There is nothing “deranged” about expecting basic competence, decency, and work ethic from the President of the United States. Deranged would certainly fit the description of those who demand more from their children than they do the man they helped make the most powerful person in the world.

1 Like

Things are going great… Did you think he should work on the de-nuking scheduled personally?

I’m sure Clinton worked like a dog before giving NK billions for nothing. TDS…

You denuke and inspect. Reward them if they do it, and punish if they don’t.

Chuckles,

See this is where I think Trump says this stuff just to piss off the Left and the Media.
In his business dealings Trump always knew what he wanted and the information he needed to know to get the deals done.
I suspect this is Trump playing the Media and that he will be prepared for things. Just as he is saying the US will not accept anything other than De-Nuclearization it is him setting the deal making at what he wants .

It’s hard to prepare when one doesn’t know how to read.

1 Like

Reward? What kind of reward? Something like delivery of money that was legally owed and set aside for them many years ago?

And then used to pay terrorists cash… I guess they didn’t prepare for that…LMAO!

If that’s what he’s doing, it’s as innappropriate as a surgeon pretending, while you’re getting put to sleep, that he didn’t bother to prepare for your particular case.

So basically you’re saying our President is a troll. And he’s a pretty stupid troll at that. And you love him for it. Says a lot about the character of Trumpists.

2 Likes

It’s not just Trump saying he’s not preparing. His administration is saying the same.

1 Like

How then do you explain the fact that his NSA has not held a single meeting with the NSC to review strategy for these negotiations? How do you explain the fact that he has not personally led a Cabinet meeting with key principles to make sure everyone is on the same page for the negotiations?

The meeting between Trump and Kim may have some broad outlines. But these key principles will be the ones hammering out the fine tuned details of any agreement. Which will take months if not a few years. If they are not on the same page, because of poor leadership by Trump, does that pose a problem in your eyes?

Look at how things devolved with negotiations in China as a prime example of what happens when we are unprepared. We had Cabinet members yelling at each other in front of the Chinese delegation, because they were not on the same page. Because Trump’s apparent laziness or lack of interest did not provide a road map ensuring all players were moving in the same direction.

I have said several times that Trump is a Troll and he isn’t going to be presidential so just get use to it.

Doesn’t say anything other than recognizing what Trump is and knowing it is pointless to Bitch about it every single day.

The most Trump-deranged person is Trump himself.

Read your post again slowly. Then think about what you typed. You actually believe that trump has some high-level strategic thinking going on and he’s just trolling the world for kicks.

Good analogy.

He could study for weeks, but he’d forget everything. so why bother?

1 Like

Preparations for these types of [quote=“dantes, post:33, topic:3527, full:true”]
It’s not just Trump saying he’s not preparing. His administration is saying the same.
[/quote]
I hear he’s preparing detailed (down to the district level) maps showing his electoral college victory to hand out at the summit.

3 Likes